IGNORED

Chris Moss Acid DJ Mix

Chris Moss Acid

this month on electronique.it an italian website magazine, im featured in the podcast download, doing an acid mix (obviously) first dj mix of the year.

http://www.electronique.it/

track list

1 - 100% of dissin you (mike dunn houze) - Armando

2 - All depends on you - Adrenalin MOD

3 - Acid Traxx (paul woolford mix) - Dj Pierre

4 - Dont take it (johnny fiasco mix) - Armando

5 - Axid v.2 - 101 force

6 - Dream 17 - Annette

7 - Tom Tom - Jack Frost

8 - 133bpm - Chris Moss Acid

9 - Let it be house - mike dunn

10 - Acid Life - Farley ''jackmster'' funk

11 - Ambalek - Luke Vibert

12 - Meatabix - Luke Vibert

13 - PWSteal.Ldpinch.D - AFX

14 - Bryant Acid - Chris Moss Acid

15 - Hung Over Stuntman - Chris Moss Acid

it says this about me in italian translated into english via bablefish

"Word of order ACID. The young British talent Chris Moss mixa for electronique.it what same it defines “… a rare moment in which I have selected pieces acid that I love truly, or old school that new, without indugiare in divagazioni break Core as often happens in my set”. Chris Moss Acid is one of the talents at which the acid it is heading and its productions render merit to all creative its estro. Good divertimento!"

good stuff!

EDIT - it seems you have to register to download it.

so here is the zip with the bluerb in english and a nice picture of me eating a 303 for you to keep.

Download

Remix!

"“Word of acid of sequence. The same that”…The old study where for some electronique.it which defines the rare time when I choose mixa of the moss of the crith of young English talent me without indugiare of the core of the being broken"

basically what i said in english was, usually on dj mixes i tend to end well mental and hardcore, but in this instance i choose to end nice and ''mellow'' for a change.

Archived