IGNORED

Campfire Headphase is incredible

Capsaicin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah it's nowhere near as mediocre as some people suggest. but, there are a few songs i dislike.

i'll always be MHTRTC fo life

Guest David R James

For me if aquarius was on this album it would be my favorite album. Constants are changing gets me everytime.

Guest epsy

it took awhile to grow on me and now I like it just as much as anything else they've done. that trans canada highway ep is fuckin unreal as well.

there's much more going on in tch than geogaddi that's noticable than what's on geogaddi. i think only because tch has better production and everything in a majority of the songs parts and tidbits coming in and out of the mix on tracks especially 'oscar see through red eye' makes a better album and it shows they progressed more as producers or they had help. the way i see it and the way they released their albums and live shows they played. i would have thought (just now becoming a fan of them while not knowing the dates they released their albums and not counting hi scores, twoism, beautiful place or left side drive) they would have went in the direction of mhtrtc, tch then geogaddi. and please don't make a big fucking fuss over it but they're still stuck on the color of mhtrtc color splash thing with the colors of their shirts. i won't ask why because i like the shirts and i love their music and they seem like really great guys. when i first heard mhtrtc from start to finish i was amazed and felt like i have to listen to this entire album a million times until it was taken away from me just like when i heard smells like teen spirit by nirvana. it's like, when i die, bury me with an mp3 player and headphones with a solar panel atop of my grave and put this album in my playlist til my brain and ears rot away.

i like it. it's a very very good album. oscar see through red eyes is such a trip. awesome song. everything is awesome on that album. it's an easier listen than geogaddi and more advanced than mhtrtc.

peacock tail is lush, then so is constants are changing and hey Saturday sun. very good, maybe i'll put it on

hm...peacock tail and hey saturday sun are two of my most loathed boc tracks. Peacock tail sounds like a wannabe Telephasic Workshop, made by Bobby McFerrin. Hey Saturday Sun is just retarded, some new-agey mash-up of sounds that don't gel.

that said, the album is quite nice. Chromakey Dreamcoat is a lot better than most people say, Satellite Anthem Icarus, Dayvan Cowboy, and Pontiac Dream are all good, Sherbet Head is great, Constants are Changing, Slow this Bird Down and Tears are good too. The whole thing flows well. I have listened to it much more than Geogaddi.

Archived