IGNORED

anybody here have AIDS?

Alzado

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I worked with a waitress that had AIDS. She wanted to fuck me to. I developed a crush on her .Thank god she quit.

i remember that thread, weren't you just speculating that she had aids?

i few weeks ago i thought i had aids because i was really tired all the time and i kept getting sick. my mom works at an aids clinic and offered to schedule an appointment for me to get tested (because i complain about this type of thing to my mom on the phone)

anyway, i didnt get tested and i feel better now

Im pretty certain it was true. Small town, certain people that know her family well told me. There was a local scandal about some kids from well to do families contracting AIDS. I guess one guy that was fucking all these high schoolers infected a bunch of girls. Kinda like the KIDS movie. This was about 5 years ago so it all adds up. Also, she took lots of pills at work. Her purse was alike a pharmacy.

Guest Wall Bird
I worked with a waitress that had AIDS. She wanted to fuck me to. I developed a crush on her .Thank god she quit.

ackbar.gif

Ha!

Guest tv_party

I used to go on another forum where a gay forum member knowingly had sex with a guy that had AIDS and got HIV.

Guest Enter a new display name

Fortunately, I always carry my first aids kit wherever I go.

with the aid of modern medicine you can just receive a little dose of aids, the immune system will figure the rest out by itself. i'm no scientist but pretty sure that's how we got it sorted out

When life gives you aids, make lemonaids.

roffles

I pooped it out.

my dad said you have to be careful pooping out aids though because it can stay in your butt and live there.

Archived