IGNORED

Using Public (or work) Restrooms

Joyrex

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love lettin' loose farts when people are in the restroom using their cells! it throws their conversation off! and if i can't let loose loud enough, i make fart sounds and make sure it sounds watery!

Guest cardan

its so silly and weird why some people are this awkward and uncomfortable about pooping, what the fuck don't be a pathetic little wimpy PUSS, why?? have to get all autistic and shit and hide away in a stall cuz you don't want someone to know you're pooping OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG... "quick! hide! someone's coming in while i'm defecating!! shiiiit!!" why don't you just find the toilet furthest away from society, shamefully walking down many dark empty long corridors and hallways, way far away into the dark neglectitude, with your tail between your legs, in to a little black box/room with a toilet so you can do your dirty deed without regret, then come back into society with as much dignity as you can muster after giving yourself away like that...

fuckin A!

Most "professional" cleaners understand that some people just don't have the option of finding another toilet due to an emergency bm and quickly do everything to get out of sight, as this is typically very appreciated by the people you are working for and makes your company look good.

bm=bowel movement?

its so silly and weird why some people are this awkward and uncomfortable about pooping, what the fuck don't be a pathetic little wimpy PUSS, why?? have to get all autistic and shit and hide away in a stall cuz you don't want someone to know you're pooping OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG... "quick! hide! someone's coming in while i'm defecating!! shiiiit!!" why don't you just find the toilet furthest away from society, shamefully walking down many dark empty long corridors and hallways, way far away into the dark neglectitude, with your tail between your legs, in to a little black box/room with a toilet so you can do your dirty deed without regret, then come back into society with as much dignity as you can muster after giving yourself away like that...

fuckin A!

They fear someone fucking with them. Once I was in a mall with my (older) brother and dad. My brother was taking a shit. Some 20-something douchbags (we were pretty young) were saying stuff to him. It made me mad, but I said nothing, as I was a puny mofo. But yeh.

Also, once in 4th grade I was taking a shit when some other boys from my class came into the bathroom. Whenever someone comes into the bathroom when I'm taking a shit, I can't shit. Well they were running around or something, and so they didn't know I was taking a shit I was getting out (like that works :rolleyes:). Then this one kid, Kyle or something, ran into the stall door and it burst open. He saw me with my pants pulled up to my knees man! He saw my little boy penis!

I never want to take a shit in public man.

Guest abusivegeorge

I used to clean public toilets at a huge office apartment just up the road from me, they were always the first thing we did so 6pm every evening monday to friday, straight to the toilets with my cleaning products (I worked with my girlfriend so that was a bonus as well) and EVERY day without doubt there was this one chinese dude sat in the same cubicle taking a shit, it's like he didn't have a toilet at home or something so had to shit before leaving work and it didn't bother him one bit. We became friends.

Should have taken a break from the shitting and tugged one off while she was in there, like safely cheating on your wife...

Meximaid would've just thought your moans and grunts were from shitting and not your ecstatic joys of smelling Lavender Fabuloso and secretly jerking it....

Now that would be funnier than just shitting........

Some people say it is better to crap with your feet on the lid and your legs touching your chest/abdomen.

yes, probably because that's how it was done when we lived in the wild. from the wiki article about pooping.

Bockus Gastroenterology, the standard textbook on the subject, states:

"The ideal posture for defecation is the squatting position, with the thighs flexed upon the abdomen. In this way the capacity of the abdominal cavity is greatly diminished and intra-abdominal pressure increased, thus encouraging expulsion ..."

using the squatting position could well decrease the occurrence of hemorrhoids.hth

Should have taken a break from the shitting and tugged one off while she was in there, like safely cheating on your wife...

Guest Iain C
Some people say it is better to crap with your feet on the lid and your legs touching your chest/abdomen.

yes, probably because that's how it was done when we lived in the wild. from the wiki article about pooping.

Bockus Gastroenterology, the standard textbook on the subject, states:

"The ideal posture for defecation is the squatting position, with the thighs flexed upon the abdomen. In this way the capacity of the abdominal cavity is greatly diminished and intra-abdominal pressure increased, thus encouraging expulsion ..."

using the squatting position could well decrease the occurrence of hemorrhoids.hth

I'd heard about this. I find you can compromise by leaning forwards but arching your back backwards (starting from the lower back) whilst in the traditional sitting position. The turds pop out nice and easily.

Guest theSun

fuckin A!

when i have to shit at work, i go in the basement and shit in the stall there because there is just too much traffic in the one upstairs. i can't have a normal shit if people are walking in and talking about. serenity is the key to a good bowel movement.

Guest Tamas

fuckin A!

when i have to shit at work, i go in the basement and shit in the stall there because there is just too much traffic in the one upstairs. i can't have a normal shit if people are walking in and talking about. serenity is the key to a good bowel movement.

I agree. I work in an 8 story office building, and most of the bathrooms are locked, so there are only a few that I can get into (I can get a key, but I haven't bothered). I usually go in the 8th story unlocked bathroom (I work on the 8th), but I know the times that my coworkers may be in there, in which case I go to the 6th floor unlocked bathroom. =D

Guest cardan

seems like this should be one of those things most people learn in kindergarten/elementary school... if a kid is weird about taking a poop in the bathroom around other kids or something, or going in his diaper or whatever: "IT'S NOT BAD TO POOP! NO NEED TO BE EMBARRASSED!"... but instead most people learn it to be a weird thing and thus are all awkward and make a big ridiculous thing out of it... why so ashamed!?! i'm still frustrated that i'm back in US-LAND where these absurd kind of things FLOURISH

"CAUTION! CONTENTS OF CUP MAY BE HOT!"

"WARNING! OBJECTS IN MIRROR MAY BE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR!"

NO SHIT, FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GET SOME FUCKING COMMON SENSE YOU FUCKING MEANDERING FUCKS

NO FUCKING WONDER THERE'S A SPECIAL BREED OF FUCKING IDIOTS IN AMERICA

DUH DUH DERRRR DUH *STUMBLES INTO A WALL* DUH DUUH HEY WHO PUT THIS HERE DUH DUH DOOOHHH WHY DIDN'T SOMEBODY TELL ME THAT DUUH DUUHHH H FUCK YOU!

Guest cardan

god i would like for them to stop including all those 'warnings' so people will get injured/die or realize to pay due attention to THE WORLD THEY LIVE IN . . . kind of shit nourishes senselessness and mindlessness, bumbling fucking idiots

Or do a "Silence of the Lambs" moment when the cleaning staff opens the ajar stall door, you fling cum at them and moan loudly.

Reiteration

Guest taxman

i am the cleaning staff at the studio where i usually work. it takes about a minute to clean a bathroom because i just windex everything.

Archived