IGNORED

GothsInHotWeather.com

Joyrex

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest analogue wings

One year I went to Big Day out the Murderdolls were playing. BDO takes place in late Jan, which is the hottest time of year here.

There were shitloads of goths in fishnet/mesh.

At the end of the day, they all looked like this:

post-195-1244586602_thumb.jpg

i boned a few goth chicks in my day... one of them bit my neck and started talkin' all this shit about drowning in my cum... i lolled... then continued knockin' dem boots!

I boned a chic who into Skinny Puppy, she wasn't goth she had the best bubble butt... A poor man's Alexis Texas type of booty. She later suffocated under the weight of my cum.

Guest tronicphace

my (male) cousin is a goth model for magazines, goth fashion, etc. He's got the look in a big way...

Guest thanksomuch
has steampunk fashion been posted in this thread?

no but there are pics on that website that OP posted.

Guest thanksomuch
3491487063_f121dc5d71.jpg

this?

would steampunk fashion be victorian style clothing with modern fabrics or what?

yes but with emphasis on the Vitorian Era's fascination with industry. there is alot of little top hats, goggles and neat pins and such made from old machinery and watch bits. that is not the best example :O. here are few good exaples:

Listing for these glasses

il_fullxfull.73967747.jpg

5.jpg

steampunk_teaser1.jpg

steampunk_ch01.jpg

steampunk.jpg

like any trend it can be done REALLY BADLY. The Steampunk sculpture movement is pretty awsome too.

steampunk is so overdone in the goth scene here. when i 'goth up' (which is not very often anymore, only on the rare occasion that i go goth clubbing) i prefer to keep it classy, ie. a nice suit and hat or something.

Archived