IGNORED

post your dog

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

went to the spca on saturday to look at the cats really but i think i'm becoming more of a dog fan. saw this incredible daschund & something mix called sammy who i wanted to bring home. problem is hes to energetic. he jumps up and down , not at you but on the spot and we live above someone. still considering though. the mix meant he wasnt so same or pathetic as usual. he looked a bit like this:

daschund.jpg

but maybe not as low or long. i miss him

Guest Iain C

The other night, via a series of strange events I ended up drinking with a very wealthy gay couple who had a beautiful Georgian townhouse and two little dogs called Port and Starboard... we live in a maritime area and I thought that it was the cutest thing!

Guest theSun

i miss my white lab/husky mix. she always growled and barked at people, especially near her food but she always hung out with me when i was sick. very protective of her family too, especially my dad. watching her chase geese/rabbits as a young dog was the most awesome thing evar, don't think i've ever seen a dog run that fast. RIP

hoping to adopt a lady pitbull this fall, i can't wait. doesn't seem right camping/hiking without a dog :(

Guest my usernames always really suck
pic I took just now

Killer

dsc00105l.jpg

Dude what the fuck

That isn't even a real dog

breed is whippet, he is 8 months old

Where I come from, sliced and fried whippet testicle is traditionally the first solid meal a baby has.

breed is whippet, he is 8 months old

Where I come from, sliced and fried whippet testicle is traditionally the first solid meal a baby has.

sounds delicious they have pretty big balls for such a small dog

Guest Rabid

Dude what the fuck

That isn't even a real dog

You'll regret saying this when he's on top of you eating your bloody limbs.

Guest abusivegeorge
edit nvrnmd

You were baltantly going to mention something to Yegg about eating it weren't you.