IGNORED

is your musical taste

YEK

but I rarely bother with straight electronic music. more into "bands" and "musicians"

I am glad that you said "bands" and "musicians"...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnTqs
*SNAP* !

there's some good people making music right now of course, but most of the new music i get is atleast 20 years old... JUST LIKE MY FEMALES OH YEAAAAAAAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII

BOINGABOINGABOINGABOING AAA BOIIIIIIINGAAAAAA

sex

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

i think if your taste in music doesnt change, you really arent a music lover.

I think that depends on an individual's personality.  I like my music the way I like my food; I know I already like it, so why find something entirely different if I might not like it?  My taste has evolved since I was 13 several times, but I don't step far from my comfort zone, for the most part.

I think that depends on an individual's personality. I like my music the way I like my food; I know I already like it, so why find something entirely different if I might not like it? My taste has evolved since I was 13 several times, but I don't step far from my comfort zone, for the most part.

This is a good comparison. If one of your good friends really recommends an album or song, it's like going over to their house for dinner. You gotta try it, and if you like it than you may make the meal yourself/listen to the music more often.

This is a good comparison. If one of your good friends really recommends an album or song, it's like going over to their house for dinner. You gotta try it, and if you like it than you may make the meal yourself/listen to the music more often.

Which is what I love about amazon.com; I tell them what I have, and they tell me what other people that also have it listen to.  I can check out the samples, and decide whether I want to get it or not.  (this is how I discovered Susumu Yokota, who is going on my wishlist)

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I think that depends on an individual's personality. I like my music the way I like my food; I know I already like it, so why find something entirely different if I might not like it? My taste has evolved since I was 13 several times, but I don't step far from my comfort zone, for the most part.

have you ever went over a friends house to eat

and the food just aint no good

i mean the macaroni's soggy the peas are mushed

and the chicken tastes like wood

so you try to play it off like you think you can

by sayin that youre full

and then your friend says momma he's just being polite

he aint finished uh uh that's bull

so your heart starts pumpin and you think of a lie

and you say that you already ate

and your friend says man there's plenty of food

so you pile some more on your plate

while the stinky foods steamin your mind starts to dreamin

of the moment that it's time to leave

and then you look at your plate and your chickens slowly rottin

into something that looks like cheese

oh so you say that's it i got to leave this place

i dont care what these people think

im just sittin here makin myself nauseous

with this ugly food that stinks

so you bust out the door while its still closed

still sick from the food you ate

and then you run to the store for quick relief

from a bottle of kaopectate

and then you call your friend two weeks later

to see how he has been

and he says i understand about the food

baby bubbah but we're still friends

I think that depends on an individual's personality.  I like my music the way I like my food; I know I already like it, so why find something entirely different if I might not like it?  My taste has evolved since I was 13 several times, but I don't step far from my comfort zone, for the most part.

That sounds really boring.

do you have a wardrobe full of exactly identical clothing combos?

That sounds really boring.

I've described myself as the most interesting boring person you will ever meet.  I do listen to different types of music, but even if I find a new artist I like, they will most likely sound similar to something else I already listen to.

do you have a wardrobe full of exactly identical clothing combos?

No.  I just really, REALLY like the color brown, hooded sweatshirts and jeans.

Guest abusivegeorge

The Beatles are ok but lacks IDM instruments. Also, the black and white videos got boring after a while, they could have at least changed the grain.

my penis was the first penis to figure prominently in your mouth

edit: changed balls to penis, resists deleting post

edit 2:

your mouth was the first mouth to figure prominently my balls

Archived