IGNORED

is your musical taste

YEK

i could care less for really experimental stuff nowadays where before i would be all over this weirdness.. maybe it was analord maybe not.. but like the new sp, i don't even care to listen to it. clark is different, i like his stuff. basically i like the more upbeat "idm" or dancey electro stuff coming out, oh and some dubstep

indeed?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

recently i discovered that itunes has a radio feature. there's a station called stillstream that plays ambient "new age". i thought new age would suck, but i guess this is a different kind of new age... it's great for writing code.

if you like those NASA space recordings, you'd like this station.

Guest thanksomuch

i keep going back to my roots, like Devo, Talking heads, B-52s, King Crimson, The Smiths..... there doesn't seem to be a whole lot coming out these days that rly WOWs me...

i keep going back to my roots, like Devo, Talking heads, B-52s, King Crimson, The Smiths..... there doesn't seem to be a whole lot coming out these days that rly WOWs me...

except for WoW, am i right?

Guest cardan

*SNAP* !

there's some good people making music right now of course, but most of the new music i get is atleast 20 years old... JUST LIKE MY FEMALES OH YEAAAAAAAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII

BOINGABOINGABOINGABOING AAA BOIIIIIIINGAAAAAA

sex

i like an eclectic range of contemporary music

the most recent song i didn't like was boom boom pow by the black eyed peas

everything else is fine

this is my top stuff for the last 3 months according to last.fm (i haven't been scrobbling stuff for a while, of course it doesn't scrobbled vinyl either)

1 Play

Cocteau Twins

2 Play

The Future Sound of London

3 Play

Kelley Polar

4 Play

Kiln

5 Play

Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti

6 Play

DMX Krew

7 Play

Aphex Twin

8 Play

Swod

8 Play

Harold Budd

Lindstrøm & Prins Thomas

hmm

tracks:

Cocteau Twins – Sea, Swallow Me

Cocteau Twins – ooze out and away, onehow

3 Play

Cocteau Twins – Serpentskirt

4 Play

Glass Domain – Interlock

Loved track

5 Play

Telex – My Future

ugh

I found out that I'm actually very much a cheese listener, I love 80s handclaps, reverb, strings, pads, bass. So I'm listening to a lot of that stuff as of late and I love it.

have other aspects of your personality changed as well yek? do you feel this change has anything to do with you changing as a person wih getting older, that you 'don't have time for this stuff' anymore? everyone probably goes through this kind of thing in some form

i don't buy much music like i used to... i think my taste is stable though... been listening to a lot of hip hop and jazz though!

have other aspects of your personality changed as well yek? do you feel this change has anything to do with you changing as a person wih getting older, that you 'don't have time for this stuff' anymore? everyone probably goes through this kind of thing in some form

depends on my mood actually

sometimes its Eno, then AFX, Astrobotnia, then its ELO, Kings of convenience, MGMT, Prokoviev or Sunno))) or Hecker.

what i cant stand is third rate autechre copycat etc.

i like both ELO & Hecker but not for the same reasons.

(sometimes i need some dumb/fat pop tracks from the 70s, sometimes i need bursts of alien sounds etc)

Archived