IGNORED

I'm going to get up WATMM'S nose

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

At 8 clock on BBC2 of Top Gear.

:beer:

The stig takes his helmet off too and reveals who he is.

Fuck off all you car hating faggots, don't post in this thread, it won't be worth your effort.

Guest abusivegeorge

I find that to be the case with a lot of people messiaen, my Nan watches it and she hates cars.

Guest David R James

Stig taking his helmet off sounds like more of a publicity stunt than anything. Looking forward to it tho.

Guest abusivegeorge
Stig taking his helmet off sounds like more of a publicity stunt than anything. Looking forward to it tho.

Oh yeah definetly, but it will still be good!

Ben Collins deinied all accusations it was him, and as of such no one is still quite sure.

I WANT MY MTV

Guest abusivegeorge
Everyone loves Top Gear! It couldn't possibly get up anyone's nose here. I don't drive and know less about cars than most women, but I still watch the fucking thing.

lol, kool man!

(You'd be surprised how much some women know about cars :omg: )

Guest David R James

Ben Collins deinied all accusations it was him, and as of such no one is still quite sure.

Thats weird, there was a show on BBC 3 called extreme teen drivers and he was on there and i had the idea that he might be the stig for some reason, i never even new he had actually been speculated.

Guest abusivegeorge

Yeah, to be honest he may well be, but as I say he has denied it. Althought I'm not sure if tonights top gear might just all be a hoax, he'll take his helmet off and it will all be a joke or something, but we shall see!

Guest Al Hounos

Top Gear is made for people who don't really like cars.

Best Motoring is the only real car show:

In fact, it's insulting to even put them in the same category:

Guest Stoppit

I'm expecting the Stig to take his helmet off, and there to be a blank, featureless mannequin face underneath.

...Or a T-800.

Guest Dirty Protest

Anyone know how to get BBCi to work outside of Britain? I dont fancy my chances of getting a stream.

Guest abusivegeorge

So it's Micheal Shcumacher. How boring. I missed this, was out at my own car show, will have to get it on repeat!

I wanted it to be Kiera Knightley or someone.

Top Gear is made for people who don't really like cars.

Top Gear is not about cars per so, it's about everything around cars, the way society acts with them.

The videos you have, it's just cars nobody can afford being raced with. That's not a car show imho. Fucking Motorweek is more of a car show then that.

george i had a dream that you were driving around my neighborhood in your ford festiva collecting sperm samples for some recipe you're working on.

Guest abusivegeorge
george i had a dream that you were driving around my neighborhood in your ford festiva collecting sperm samples for some recipe you're working on.

Sperm samples yes, but you have my car very wrong, Ford Festivas not only don't exist, but if they did I doubt they would do 200mph. You never know, keep dreaming son.

Do Americans not even have a "u" in the fucking word "Neighbour" either? Jesus chirst you lazy fucking cunts.

Archived