IGNORED

the most beautifullest thing(s) in this world

takeshi

Guest abusivegeorge

Obel:

Cornwall-obel.jpg

I really hope you noticed this, because if thats the coast of Boscastle, then this may well be one of the rare sites known down there, where hundreds, sometimes thousands of flat fish congregate together and rise to the surface of the water to absorb sunlight, and it's fucking magical, I don't know if thats what this is, but if it is I sure fucking hope you spotted it man.

Guest Franklin

nasrat fateh ali khan - Haq ali

fucking can't wait for the tour in less than a week now!

wicked flamanco guitar

I think I've posted this once or twice here before. I think it is tops...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0feFedDW_iQ

Also this...

Stroszek%20new.JPG

... and yes, women. I met the most unbelievably beautiful Swedish girl tonight. When we were talking it was hard for me to look at her. A real heart-stopper.

My girlfriend, and to a lesser extent the line "i'll be around, you were right about the stars, each one is a setting sun" --it's verging on the edge of being overly simple and almost trite, to being incredibly profound... in really basic way. Surely it's a line that's been written many times over by different people. I find this about most insight. It's all the self-evident shit that bears the most weight, the stuff that can so easily be forgotten even though it's right there in front of us. Damn cliches and their annoying/comforting tendencies to resonate.

Sad and interesting story about Judee Sill. Amazing song. I think her albums were too heavy on the new fangled vocal doubling. I love this simple performance. Beautiful

Archived