IGNORED

packing my shit

Fred McGriff

First thing you should pack up is the distractions, xbox, wireless router, laptop, tv(except cd player). Drink a couple of beers and put on a cd. The rest of the work will do itself.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pack your wine and wine glasses first

edit: just thought i'd be a bit different and not suggest boozing

edit 2: really i mean drink all your wine first

First thing you should pack up is the distractions, xbox, wireless router, laptop, tv(except cd player). Drink a couple of beers and put on a cd. The rest of the work will do itself.

these will be the last things packed mark my words you wild animal

Guest theSun

omg would the rest of the work really do itself? that would be awesome, then you could get trashed while your stuff packs.

Guest abusivegeorge

i just got back from a two hr lunch at my local noodle joint and quaffed a bottle wine there, they called me their most valuable customer and we morned our mutual loss together because i will no longer be able to waltz over there any time i please, now i will have to drive a car.

1:20 pm and nothing packed and now i need to either crack open more booze or take a nap

lol at my wife when she gets home from work and sees what i've gotten done today

pack your wine and wine glasses first

edit: just thought i'd be a bit different and not suggest boozing

edit 2: really i mean drink all your wine first

omg would the rest of the work really do itself? that would be awesome, then you could get trashed while your stuff packs.

i heard you pack stupid hard with something up your butt

lol after lol after lol

Guest abusivegeorge

no lols found

Ever since the new board you've turned into an anus whats got into you fuckstick?

Guest Adjective

i moved all my stuff on wednesday, mostly alone. never been so exhausted, i was stumbling into cars and stuff toward the end. somewhere in there i gave some huge mexican a lift to greenspoint. i love being that worn out though, nothing scares or bothers you

Guest glasse

my wife and i just bought our first house this month also. congrats congrats..

so yea get paper boxes from a copy shop like kinkos or office max. generally they will give them to you free. box like things together as much as possible and label them w a sharpie. if people are helping you move you will also want to write where to put the boxes when brought into the house.

we had about 5 days between our closing and our main move day when we got the uhaul. we took loads of boxes throughout the week, so that when the main day came we were mostly just doing furniture. we put all the boxes in a storage room in the house, with the exception of dishes and other things we needed right away. that way we could unpack at our leisure without boxes all over the house.

the vultures ate my dead ass up

ps also packing always takes less time than you think. or maybe it only takes less time for me cause i give myself more than one day and am not gay.

pps is your bathroom nice and clean yet?

i haven't read the whole thread but i just thought i'd get in to say hey fred pm me your new address so i can finally send those international snacks to you! i tried sending you a pm but your inbox is full or something.

Guest abusivegeorge

fuck me. i got really filthy drunk and gordoed up my packing

fucking mega lol.

Fuck, how hard is it to pack up an apartment? Call a moving company, you fucking alcoholic.

Kidding of course, Fred. It's really hard to pack.

will you come help me set up my painting studio in my idm basement?

Hell yeah, if in return you help me set up my my music laboratory in my idm spare bedroom, as i'm moving in August. I may need to tap into your wealth of shit packing knowledge.

Archived