Smilies.

I want to be able to do an oldschool smiley like so

:(

without it turning it into an emoticon.

Like so: :(

need a go to top button

CTRL+Up or CTRL+Home

not really digging this new look/layout.. maybe I'll get used to it

Only temporary, and just the default layout this forum upgrade brought.

ASKOKI_home_key.jpg

Thanks - but on a Mac, that will take you to your homepage in Safari. CTRL (or CMD) + Up on a Mac.

There's one thing I really have an issue with:

Smilies.

I want to be able to do an oldschool smiley like so

:( 

without it turning it into an emoticon.

Like so: :(

I'll be redoing/restoring the WATMM smilies, and none of them will use the iconology the classic emoticons use, so oldskool smilies will be preserved.

can i/we get "(Mark this forum as read)" in > WATMM Featured Artists index

Should be a "Mark Board as Read" at the bottom of every screen.

Guest Etch

Your new avatar reminds me of a painting I saw once when I was on acid except it was a woman not a horse.

Yeah, it definitely has the acid ripple, the one where your eyes are telling you its moving and your brain is saying no, its not moving, you took liquid acid ten minutes ago and you need to stay calm and be mindful of your facial expressions and what your hands are up to.

I went to the Tate Britain on acid once. I cried at a Turner painting, it wasn't moving or anything but I was hearing the birds and the sea and the smell of salt and sailors shouting in the distance and the brightness of it all was overwhelming.

Highly reccomended though the bus ride home was not so fun, They're all looking at me, they're all looking at me, they're all looking at me, they're all looking at me,

owlshigh.jpg

Things are HUGE, but I think it will look much nicer after it's been on a diet. Like a fart tart with a hot face.

Things are HUGE, but I think it will look much nicer after it's been on a diet. Like a fart tart with a hot face.

Out of curiosity, what's your screen resolution?

1280 x 800

I guess I'm just used to large fonts then, because I'm not running much higher than you (1280x1024), and have no problems with the size of the fonts - did you make sure your font size on your browser and os is set to the default size?

The actual body of any posts is fine, it's everything else that has gone Rubenesque.

Everything is on default too.

The actual body of any posts is fine, it's everything else that has gone Rubenesque.

Everything is on default too.

Hmm. Mind posting a screenshot?

Guest tidbit

Should be a "Mark Board as Read" at the bottom of every screen.

no, i dont want the whole board as read.. just featured artists forums, in simply neat button

Archived