IGNORED

Welcome To The Upgraded Forum

Joyrex

Alzado, I'm going to vote up every post you vote down.

post voted down for gamesmanship. grow up, ok?

Wow, I didn't think you were that sensitive. Post voted down.

post voted down for quid pro quo down voting. let's end this before it gets ugly.

Post voted up out of spite.

post voted down for spiteful reverse voting. i can do this all night my friend. the choice is yours.

Post left alone due to grammatical errors. I'm on California time, dude.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alzado, I'm going to vote up every post you vote down.

post voted down for gamesmanship. grow up, ok?

Wow, I didn't think you were that sensitive. Post voted down.

post voted down for quid pro quo down voting. let's end this before it gets ugly.

Post voted up out of spite.

post voted down for spiteful reverse voting. i can do this all night my friend. the choice is yours.

Post left alone due to grammatical errors. I'm on California time, dude.

post voted up. but i'm watching you.

my work here is done.

OK, fixed width skin is now available, as is an improved logo. Gotta go, will read comments later.

post voted up due to positive forum maintenance.

Guest abracadabra

not sure if I like it or not yet. it being wide is a for sure complaint of mine. also having to get used to it.

You guys are a bunch of fucking kids...

First of all:

1. I don't care if you like the skin or not - it's not the permanant skin, and I didn't create it.
  2. Again, I didn't create it - it's just a default skin. Eventually, we'll have a WATMM-specific skin to match the site.
  3. If you find a valid bug/complaint/issue, please DO let me know, via this thread or PM - you can comment on how you don't like it all you want, but it's here to stay for the time being. Accept change.
  4. It's faster than the previous incarnation of the board, and if it's slow for you, get a PC that's not 5 years old or don't run a bunch of apps at the same time. Also: upgrade to a real browser and stop using IE.

change the threshold to hide posts below 0 points and nothing will show up

This is due to threads/posts not being previously rated - over time, this feature will become more relevant, if at all.

change the threshold to hide posts below 0 points and nothing will show up

This is due to threads/posts not being previously rated - over time, this feature will become more relevant, if at all.

actually i was joking on everyone rating posts negatively. i dunno what it does to posts with 0 ratings

Guest abusivegeorge

Oh man yes I can vote my own posts down, thats minus one for this one and the one above.

this new forum is absolute shit. except the ability to scroll through multiple attachments (aka squees nice tits posts) by just clicking on one photo. that is nice. so many tits.

Guest abusivegeorge

You guys are a bunch of fucking kids...

First of all:

1. I don't care if you like the skin or not - it's not the permanant skin, and I didn't create it.
  2. Again, I didn't create it - it's just a default skin. Eventually, we'll have a WATMM-specific skin to match the site.
  3. If you find a valid bug/complaint/issue, please DO let me know, via this thread or PM - you can comment on how you don't like it all you want, but it's here to stay for the time being. Accept change.
  4. It's faster than the previous incarnation of the board, and if it's slow for you, get a PC that's not 5 years old or don't run a bunch of apps at the same time. Also: upgrade to a real browser and stop using IE.

I really like this post.

Archived