IGNORED

Shithouse emo thread

Blir

Yo WATMM!

Today me and my girlfriend of 6 years split up, what a load of fucking shit! So I did as any self-hating WATMMer would do and made a thread about it.

In this thread there will be cynicism, sarcasm, moodiness and hopefully a few lols to brighten the mood before the misery sinks in!

Make it happen brothers :excl:

Guest Iain C

Sorry to hear it mate, I was only with my last partner for a year and I'm still mentally scarred, bitter and damaged. I can only imagine what it's going to be like for you.

yeah it's shit when a longterm relationship ends. my first girlfriend broke up with me after three years of awesome. i totally didn't see it coming, but we're great friends now, even four years after we broke up. she's now married, owns a house and has a child, and i couldn't be more happy for her.

so, i dunno, i hope this is some consolation, that maybe you could get a great non-relationship friendship out of this. or something?

yeah it's shit when a longterm relationship ends. my first girlfriend broke up with me after three years of awesome. i totally didn't see it coming, but we're great friends now, even four years after we broke up. she's now married, owns a house and has a child, and i couldn't be more happy for her.

so, i dunno, i hope this is some consolation, that maybe you could get a great non-relationship friendship out of this. or something?

Maybe, but I doubt it. I mean, there's a possibility that we might even end up back together, but I doubt that too. We kind of agreed to go seperate ways because we were just disintegrating and getting abusive towards each other. I'm not sure if that's worse than just getting angry and splitting up like that, but it's nice to know there's no bad feelings towards each other.

Triachus - This thread can be about that, if you want it to!

Get out and celebrate, you dummy!

If by celebrate you mean climb a clock tower and snipe people, I'm on it!

Guest Georges Bataille

why, yes, of course, that's what I mean. :rolleyes:

on a serious note: i feel ya, man. sounds like there's a fair chance you might get back together though. don't make the mistake of not talking to each other about stuff that actually matters.

Guest placidburp

don't make the mistake of not talking to each other about stuff that actually matters.

This was mine and my ex's biggest problem I think. We would just plod on and never talk about shit that we should have until it built up and one of us snapped then it all came out, which cleared the air for a while but then same thing over and over.

I really hope you get back together mate. I've been fucked up since my break up, verging on alcoholism and totally depressed all the time. We still speak every now and then but unfortunately we will never be great friends like we used to be. *chugs pint of cider*

Guest Renivatio

Sorry to hear it mate, I was only with my last partner for a year and I'm still mentally scarred, bitter and damaged.

same here...it´s been a year since i broke up with my ex and im still bittr. being in spain right now rly helps tho.

Holy shit how'd you find a picture of me!?

duh. you posted it on teh internets, dude.

by the way, i think it's funny we both posted threads about shithouses.

duh. you posted it on teh internets, dude.

by the way, i think it's funny we both posted threads about shithouses.

You made a shithouse thread?

i think my girlfriend is sleeping with some asshole at her work.

Mother fucker, I hate that shit. Hope not bro. If someone I cared about cheated on me you could pretty much expect me on the front page of tomorrows newspaper.

You made a shithouse thread?

Yeah. It was about the lady who dropped a baby bomb in a porto-potty. Sorry to hear the bad news, btw!

:(

i think my girlfriend is sleeping with some asshole at her work.

Dude, that sucks pretty bad.

Find out who that fucker is and jack him... or at least make him think you will jack him and scare him until he shits himself.

I actually did that to a dude who my girl once had a thing with... scared him, no actual violence. The dude was some old-money rich boy with English parents who worked in a silver shop.

They weren't fucking but they were sorta dating while we were still together. After shit got cleared up and I knew my girl had chosen me over him, I found out this dude still had a bunch of her books at his store that he never gave back to her. I figured I wanted there to be nothing linking them so I went to his little silver shop and paid him a visit.

When I walked in, the look on his face was priceless. He was all like "Oh. Jeff. How are you?" and I was like "Give me her books", all aggressive. He then whimpered "Oh. Ok. Sure." or something along those lines and scurried in the back to get my girl's books. He came back, gave them to me and I grabbed them out of his hand. He flinched and I walked out. There were a couple customers in the shop. I felt like a badass.

Shortly after, the dude left a message on my girl's voicemail, calling me a "brute". I felt even better about that. What a twat.

Seriously though. Girls like it when dudes get all territorial over them. You should step up to the other dude. It will get your lady hot.

diag-vagina.gif

congrats: you win the first annual sinicalyptical cunt award for the continued pussonification of the american male. may the golden vagina trophy in your living room serve as a reminder of your unequivocal achievement in the field of manhood

girls-emo-haircut.jpg

hi my name is katie and i'm not quite fucking the guys who i want to fuck when i go out to the bar, so i'm going to put this picture on the internets so you fap away until i build up enough confidence to mack that one guy i really want to fuck, so thank you for any and all attention, validation, and hey did you notice that i took this picture in a mirror?! yes. i'm artistically brilliant like that.

pretty cool how ignored posts only show up as a tiny bar now rather than what looks like a post with the words: "You have chosen to ignore all posts from: sinicalyptical cunt". pretty cool huh

Archived