IGNORED

google street view ftw

kaini

Guest Iain C

If you turn the camera to the right you see the Inn Noodle restaurant; I actually had a meal there when I was in the Bayswater area last week. It was delicious, well-priced, and I would recommend it!

If you turn the camera to the right you see the Inn Noodle restaurant; I actually had a meal there when I was in the Bayswater area last week. It was delicious, well-priced, and I would recommend it!

i live in a knife-ridden crimehole in the midwest of ireland.

Guest Enter a new display name

I am really looking forward to the day when Google Street View will be available in Canada.

that's fucking proper. my dad was just showing everyone here all of their houses on that shit, and yet, i realize even now more than ever i live in the wrong country...

Guest Babar

i didn't realise tauboo had a name change

and what's his name now ?

I should be here and there but i'm not. (i've seen the google car, rigth in front of me, twice.) I want my money back.

Guest Tony Danza

I'm hoping to post a pic of me in a street view soon. The Google Street View car drove by me on Makaloa Street a few weeks back. I hope its cameras were on!

In hindsight, I should have posed or done something funny. I just stared at the car.

Guest jubes

im pretty sure in 10 years google will have the funds to use photographic Uav's for every street in the world

but will the lovely jubes be censored, or allowed to roam wild and free? - that is the question.

I'm hoping to post a pic of me in a street view soon. The Google Street View car drove by me on Makaloa Street a few weeks back. I hope its cameras were on!

In hindsight, I should have posed or done something funny. I just stared at the car.

if you coordinate via email, i'm pretty sure you can arrange it so you're molesting a middle-aged chinese woman next time they drive past.

Guest ~ism

wonder what her name is, what she does and where she was going that day?

wonder if she was going commando?

Archived