IGNORED

WEEN

Brandi_B

i'm watching the vancouver '07 live show they did that i couldn't attend cause i'm a fag. it's great.

and fuck you gb3, you're going to make me cry.

i actually like a lot of the musical content in these ween tracks you guys are posting, but it just seems odd to me for a band to always sing through a vocal pitch shifter even if they are partially a comedy band no you don't find that odd?

nah

its not used as much in their later releases.

i dunno, i guess you come to appreciate it being a ween fan.

and not actually fuck you gb3, i'm sorry.

also, birthday boy live is awesome.

• 2 months later...

Love me some Ween, since 93! Though I admit 12 Golden Country Greats turned me off of them, and then I didn't pay attention to them at all (except for listening to classics) until around 2004...and boy was I upset with what I had missed, including their greatest, The Mollusk! I also really enjoy White Pepper. Quebec has some great stuff too. Still not feeling La Cucaracha too much though.

• 2 weeks later...

Except that the CD leaves off the amazing 'Don't Laugh I Love You' and 'Blarney Stone' that is seen on the DVD. Thinking about it, does it even include 'Dr Rock'?

Yeha i was confused by the cd release myself.

I have ripped good quality mp3s of the whole dvd that I use :) I much prefer it b/c it has everything and I like the playlist better. I don't even think i have a copy of the cd version.

Those Chicago shows were great, I went to all three. That was just before Gener had to quit all the drugs, he was in pretty bad shape and skinny as fuck. But he still rocked.

That last album was kind of a mess, although there are a few good tracks...

Those Chicago shows were great, I went to all three. That was just before Gener had to quit all the drugs, he was in pretty bad shape and skinny as fuck. But he still rocked.

That last album was kind of a mess, although there are a few good tracks...

The wife and I listened to The Mollusk on the way home yesterday. I always need to repeat Ocean Man at least once.

• 5 months later...

Archived