IGNORED

Isn't life better without...

Guest Gary C

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't know if iain really is a christian but his dressing style is very church of england christian style imo

Guest Iain C

I'm an atheist who's interested in Christian culture, the King James bible, and religious music.

I went to a Christian primary school and my dad at least was somewhat religious when I was growing up... up until the age or 7 or 8 I went to church every sunday and as old as 10 or 11 I did a reading in Church on a Sunday. I was never confirmed.

were the bible quotations in your member title/signature ironic? just curious, i thought you were christian for a while

As an aside I absolutely love Hitler/Chaplin toothbrush moustaches

Thanks very much like.

Americans are such a mongrel race, and I'm really not sure that's a good thing. These photos are like a vision of a dystopian future where people's idealistic dreams of everybody becoming an indeterminate coffee colour and race is no longer an issue have been replaced by the reality of fat faux suburban hipsters with shit haircuts. I think a Jewish global conspiracy might be involved.

is that coffee with milk in it?

Yes, a milky coffee. In fact a milky coffee with no coffee. So just milk. With blonde hair and blue eyes.

I still think she was just a fucking user and doesn't really matter and also that you guys just like finding somebody to be a dick to. Either that or I just missed a couple of important threads that would have changed my opinion and put a label on her as being an annoying skank.

dance-10.jpg

i feel sick

this guy goes every week - check the pics going back - he's there and loving the photo booth EVERY WEEK. I bet weed knows him.

Guest Iain C

were the bible quotations in your member title/signature ironic? just curious, i thought you were christian for a while

No - the one from Proverbs is painted on the wall of Greenwich Market, which I used to live very close to about a year ago and it always stuck in my head. The quote from Matthew is was the basis of one of my favourite hymns when I was in school. I think the KJV is one of the most important works of literature ever created, both on its own merits as a text and for its almost unrivalled cultural influence. I wouldn't say they were ironic quotations because that implie a lack of respect.

Guest my usernames always really suck

dance-10.jpg

i feel sick

this guy goes every week - check the pics going back - he's there and loving the photo booth EVERY WEEK. I bet weed knows him.

After he laces his own semen with rohypnol, she ends up sucking his dick after she's done sucking his dick.

this "dance" thing happens at the arena? i went there a couple of times like 14 years ago on a night that "richard humpty vision" used to dj!

Guest Iain C

Where does she live? I'm really curious to see what sort of provincial nightmare town has this look as a dominant trend...

Hollywood L.A.

edit: i dunno if Weed actually lives in Hollywood, but that's where this club is - Santa Monica Blvd no less.

Weed lives somewhere in L.A. though..

Guest Enter a new display name

dance-101.jpg

The guy on the left looks like he could be a Final Fantasy character.

Further proof that there is absolutely nothing worth saving on the west coast of the US.

Not true everything Northern California and up is decent, it's just SoCal that's a gold-foiled shit.

LOL

dance-130.jpg

you know... these 2 guys actually carry this look pretty well... i'm not saying that i'd like to hang out with these guys, but it'd be a waste of style if these 2 aren't actually in a band!

Archived