IGNORED

First actual images from Avatar, and it's the toys?

Rubin Farr

Guest Ominous

seems like all the animals in that world have specialized in tearing those stupid blue horses to shreds!

Leias.jpg

.uh.....yeah.....anywyas...so whats ment to be soo good about this avator ive only heard about it and not whats it about.. first thing that comes to my mind is its a bit like Halo...??

the design for this looks extremely cheesy.

Agreed - so much has been said about how much 'thought' Cameron and his design team put into the flora and fauna, etc. - but the horse with extra legs - c'mon...

Guest Mr Salads

theory failed.

most people werent too impressed. that is, it's not the 2nd coming people are thinking it is.

what the fuck is this movie supposed to be about?

All I've heard is this is gonna be a revolution in film making...but no idea on the story or anything.

Christ, I find it worrying whenever they're quick to advertise the toys of the film before anything else. Like they're trying to recoup losses early or something.

I'm sad to say that this might be another Final Fantasy Spirits Within style flop.

in reading a bit of that it appears to be a love story, where the central dilemma is should he fuck the alien or not?

I expect another Abyss, with both the good and bad that implies.

Archived