IGNORED

This picture deserves its own thread

Squee

That brown creature looks charred in the first pic, looks like it just emerged from an oven or something but as the pictures continue the creature starts to loosen up a little. look how wet its pussy is towards the end.

Yo, looks to me like that aliens mothership crash landed outside some grand victorian manor back in like 1850 or something (judging by the attire), in the crash all its family died in the fire, but it escaped all burned thats why its all brown and charred, you can see it escaping the ship in the 1st pic - thats what that red light is and in its state of confusion it stumbled inside the house to try and get help. Fucking was the last thing on its mind.

You can see how confused it is by the look on its face in the 2nd picture. Anyway, a couple of babes appeared from the lounge and were instantly attracted to it and wanted to play around with it cos they had never seen anything like it. A guy appeared and basically tried to rape it, the alien resisted at first, still in shock from the crash. But once its juices got flowing it started to relax and get really fucking horny. The guy then fucked the shit out of it and blew a load. Then they went out and retrieved the bodies from the crash and held a memorial service for them in the garden, the alien was stranded on earth. But it didnt care. All it cared about now was having orgasms.

Don't think i've missed anything out, please feel free to fill in the gaps if you think some details missing.

Yo, looks to me like that aliens mothership crash landed outside some grand victorian manor back in like 1850 or something (judging by the attire), in the crash all its family died in the fire, but it escaped all burned thats why its all brown and charred, you can see it escaping the ship in the 1st pic - thats what that red light is and in its state of confusion it stumbled inside the house to try and get help. Fucking was the last thing on its mind.

You can see how confused it is by the look on its face in the 2nd picture. Anyway, a couple of babes appeared from the lounge and were instantly attracted to it and wanted to play around with it cos they had never seen anything like it. A guy appeared and basically tried to rape it, the alien resisted at first, still in shock from the crash. But once its juices got flowing it started to relax and get really fucking horny. The guy then fucked the shit out of it and blew a load. Then they went out and retrieved the bodies from the crash and held a memorial service for them in the garden, the alien was stranded on earth. But it didnt care. All it cared about now was having orgasms.

Don't think i've missed anything out, please feel free to fill in the gaps if you think some details missing.

that definitely seems to be the case on the surface, and it's about the same as what i figured. but if this is what happened, wouldn't there have been widespread media coverage. and if it really is the mid 19th century, how come the photos are in colour? i reckon this is more likely some elaborate fake like arthur conan doyles fairy photos.

Well, i did think there was more going on under the surface, more than what was shown in the pictures. The whole scenario has an eerie subtext going on. Imagine being in the room when the scene was taking place. Imagine what the atmosphere must have been like in the room while the act was taking place.

*Shudders*

Archived