IGNORED

post something that might as well come from the avatar above you

Guest dese manz hatin

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

it has a very weird presence and character to the sound. Weird as in unsavory. It's not as bad on the analog 12db filter with the character FX turned off, but still... there's a really thin feeling. I dunno whether to stick with this thing for the wavetable madness or just sell it and have the proceeds go to my "One day i'll own a Moog Voyager" fund. Or am i doing something ?wrong? Or is it because it's a Snow? Could having just one DSP card instead of two be that much of a problem?

Guest Lube Saibot

it has a very weird presence and character to the sound. Weird as in unsavory. It's not as bad on the analog 12db filter with the character FX turned off, but still... there's a really thin feeling. I dunno whether to stick with this thing for the wavetable madness or just sell it and have the proceeds go to my "One day i'll own a Moog Voyager" fund. Or am i doing something ?wrong? Or is it because it's a Snow? Could having just one DSP card instead of two be that much of a problem?

Wow, is that a thing now?

Wow, is that a thing now?

dunno what that means... "a thing"

i just looked at who was above me and rememebered you made a thread about the virus so i went and quoted a bit cause i couldnt think of anything else to put...

probably should have refrained from posting really

Archived