IGNORED

Noisia

Guest assegai

Guest assegai

So I was checking out the soundtracks to the new wipeout games because they're usually pretty sweet and stumbled upon this track which I think is pretty good, what's the deal? Who is this? What genre is this considered? My brain wants to explode.

[youtubehd]ApF2elFfaaw[/youtubehd]

they're a dutch Drum'n'Bass band, they're alright I guess, not really my kind of music. Yeah, Diplodocus is a laugh.

they're from Groningen, the city I just got back from today, but I will be there a lot in the near future for college

Noisia can be really good, though they've done a fair amount of slightly dull stuff. When they're good they kick ass though. Check these tracks

Concussion

The Tide

Block Control VIP

Stigma

Exodus

7 Stitches

Diplodocus

Chimera, do you take tips from Noisia's drum work? I've noticed similarities in your approach to DnB, especially in the heaviness of the kick and snare.

Probably not, truth be told I haven't heard much of them except occasional myspace tunes they've put up. Most of my DNB influences are probably a mixture of Pendulum and random tracks off DNB stations. Pendulum are pretty shit but god knows they have clean snares.

Noisia can be really good, though they've done a fair amount of slightly dull stuff. When they're good they kick ass though. Check these tracks

Concussion

The Tide

Block Control VIP

Stigma

Exodus

7 Stitches

Diplodocus

Cheers, will be checking these out

yeah it was Stigma I heard before, love that one. It's their growling bass that does my head in, it's just perfect.

• 6 months later...

Archived