IGNORED

Death Fuck

Macca

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mafted

how does he create such a hugely emotional atmosphere with such a simple pad sound? not really in this song.. but like in Fredugolon or Alspacka.? crazyzy good stuff. most will just write it off as 'ohh, techno, yea i don't listen to that stuff' but they have no fucking clue. that's America for ya.

how does he create such a hugely emotional atmosphere with such a simple pad sound? not really in this song.. but like in Fredugolon or Alspacka.? crazyzy good stuff. most will just write it off as 'ohh, techno, yea i don't listen to that stuff' but they have no fucking clue. that's America for ya.

LOL I'm not from America I know something you don't.

Guest mafted

LOL I'm not from America I know something you don't.

what?

no collabo. no way jose.

but jose wants to twiddle knobs too

richie be racist against mexicans/spanish folk. Actually, the only minority he can tolerate (and only because of the music they've made) is the blacks.

Guest theSun

but hey guys it's a tuss song not an aphex song why are we talking about it in here

It's a squarepusher song I swear. Listen to those synths and beats. Maybe a collaboration but godamnit this thing screams squarepusher (no not the jazzy drill'n'bass SP but the more hip-hop DYKS? kind). That said rest of the tuss is Aphex w/ Vibert

IMO IMO

could be sp collab, but i hear a lot of afx in this song

Archived