IGNORED

Death Fuck

Macca

At the beginning of the song, what does that voice say?, is it like Milkman where the voice was ran in a specific way (and if so can we "decode" it like Milkman was?)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some analysts are speculating that it's: "I can feel the baby kicking" or something similar

By this regard is it possible to manipulate the audio snipet so as to decode it like milkman was?

I just felt my baby moving

By this regard is it possible to manipulate the audio snipet so as to decode it like milkman was?

it doesn't have but a little time stretch on it. No milkman decoding necessary. Shit, it seems clear as a bell for me!

You think it is just time-stretch? Also sounds like some reverse reverb is on there definately.

"I just felt my baby kicking" or "moving"

Has anyone tried reversing it? Maybe it is also a reversed sample.

Guest bitroast

I just felt my baby moving

:O this sample followed by uggers synth and Death Fuck title = "hahahaha, that aphex!"

again, i ask:

is it "the" baby moving? perhaps? eh?

you knoes, instead of "my"!

I think it's THE

Pretty sure its "my".

What the fuck? Am I the only one listening on headphones or does everyone else (except rabid) have serious ear damage?

It's "my".

It's got some of the good ol' reverse-reverb and a second copy of the recording detuned a bit and stretched which makes it slightly unintelligible.

The clean recording underneath isn't stretched, maybe slightly downtuned, I have no idea what Mrs. Aphex sounds like.

What the fuck? Am I the only one listening on headphones or does everyone else (except rabid) have serious ear damage?

It's "my".

It's got some of the good ol' reverse-reverb and a second copy of the recording detuned a bit and stretched which makes it slightly unintelligible.

The clean recording underneath isn't stretched, maybe slightly downtuned, I have no idea what Mrs. Aphex sounds like.

Ok I took some decent headphones out and I could hear the sentence properly :P (mystery solved ^_^)

She's French. who doesn't like french women

No that's nannou, they split up a long time ago

I think hes into french chicks cause his wife is french too. I hate that I know these details

Archived