IGNORED

DJ AM found dead in his NYC apartment

Rubin Farr

Sad news. Did nothing for DJing or electronic music, but I dunno, he pleased underappreciative, drunk celebrities night after night. Just a shitty way to go out, especially after a fucking plane crash, gastric bypass, and personal relationship bullshit.

Sad news. Did nothing for DJing or electronic music, but I dunno, he pleased underappreciative, drunk celebrities night after night. Just a shitty way to go out, especially after a fucking plane crash, gastric bypass, and personal relationship bullshit.

from another forum supposedly he had drug issues as a younger so when given pain killers after his plane crash that might have made him relapse

Guest beatfanatic

yeah after surviving the plane crash where him and that dude from blink 182 were the only survivors, pretty much getting a new lease on life, this is a pretty shitty way to go.

he was an asshole after that plane crash, sued the families of the pilots and stuff.

http://www.dlisted.c...xonomy/term/342

i never particularly liked him.

Huh. Well that bitterness plus the drug use history explains the overdose. Perhaps I have a irrational fear a trance DJ will take over his influence in Hollywood, thus making this mildly tragic news versus just kind of sad.

the good kind of electro or electro-house?

well there was some justice in this mix so.... is that good or bad?

HE SEEMS TO DO A LITTLE BIIT OF EVERYTHING WHILE KEEPING IT HIGH ENERGY caps><fuck

Guest nene multiple assgasms

no such thing as good electro...

get out of my watmm

HE SEEMS TO DO A LITTLE BIIT OF EVERYTHING WHILE KEEPING IT HIGH ENERGY caps><fuck

ok I'm glad he's dead then.:yeah:

no such thing as good electro...

get out of my watmm

ok I'm glad he's dead then.:yeah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHvhFZOOXrs

lol

From that article..

The Philadelphia native, whose real name was Adam Michael Goldstein, was a former member of the band Crazy Town, which scored the smash rap-rock hit "Butterfly" in 2001.

Okay I remember that shitty song. That band had that other celebrity crackhead on Dr. Drew's TV show.

From that article..

The Philadelphia native, whose real name was Adam Michael Goldstein, was a former member of the band Crazy Town, which scored the smash rap-rock hit "Butterfly" in 2001.

Okay I remember that shitty song. That band had that other celebrity crackhead on Dr. Drew's TV show.

That was awful.

"Come my lady, come my lady

I'm a padawan Jedi baby."

or something...

Yeah, based on skimming through some youtube vids, he played mash-up house/hip-hop/pop/electro/whatever. It's somewhere between A-Trak and Girl Talk but with less hipster cred and more douchebag essence overall.

Guest beatfanatic

Yeah, based on skimming through some youtube vids, he played mash-up house/hip-hop/pop/electro/whatever. It's somewhere between A-Trak and Girl Talk but with less hipster cred and more douchebag essence overall.

nah I think Girl Talk has him beat when it comes to douchebag essence.

Guest David R James

Perhaps more important to Americans than over here, never heard of him. Hey maybe these prescription drugs should be given out properly instead of handing them out like sweets by money grabbing doctors to stupid celebrity types, all these people might stop dyeing.

Archived