IGNORED

Who'd make a good moderator?

Guest Iain C

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Stoppit

I'd make a good moderator..for the first couple of weeks...

I'd be moving the odd topic here, giving out the occasional 10% warn there...

...but eventually, it would go to my head. I'd start giving warns for the most minor of infringements (ranging from 'looking at me funny' to improper use of semi-colons), moving any topic that I didn't find of personal interest to nonsense/crap and generally being an utter shite.

By the second month, I would have insisted on my own subforum, where people would discuss how great I am (mandatory), and whittled the population of watmm down to just a few snivelling, subservient wretches whom I would order to erect a giant statue in my honour...

Eventually, of course, my tyrannical reign would come to an end...the downtrodden masses would revolt. I would be overthrown and sentenced to life imprisonment in the BOC subforum.

...so yeah, Vote Stoppit.

For a brighter future.

Guest abusivegeorge

If you end up in the BOC subforum, be sure to let me know of the ones who are hiding in there, if the BOC subforum will still let you on msn that is.

if i was a mod, i would recognize that the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the bocfans and the tyranny of flahbulb. i would recognize that blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the BoC subforum, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. and i would strike down upon ET, GORDO, and their like with great vengeance and furious anger, for they would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is kaini when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Guest abusivegeorge

That would be awesome man, I've always wanted to know what it looks like in there.

Thanks.

Wow that actually works for you kaini.

if i was a mod, i would recognize that the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the bocfans and the tyranny of flahbulb. i would recognize that blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the BoC subforum, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. and i would strike down upon ET, GORDO, and their like with great vengeance and furious anger, for they would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is kaini when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

mod, not God. though i see how that could be confusing\

:tongue:

Guest abusivegeorge

No you wouldn't, I'd tickle your balls and you'd feel guilty. You'd have the same respect for me as Bolo gets in the Mighty Boosh.

Archived