IGNORED

Which coach wins in a Fart Off?

Velazquez

Tell you what, I'm Mizzou bred and usually wouldn't wish victory on anything Kansas related but in this case, it's the Mangino hands down and I'll tell you what his edges are:

1. Italian last name so high chance he was raised on and continues to eat loads of cured and salted meats along with deadly pickled vegetation like pepperocinis. Farts would literally bring tears.

2. Mangino is truly fat all around like it's been a part of his life for a long time. He has the longest colon transit time, which means his deuces marinate far longer in the colon than they should. The wind that passes over those "Dune"-esque sandworm turds and out his ass would curdle milk instantaneously.

3. Mangino's ass is bigger and likely gets sweatier. The timbre of a fart is heavily affect by shape of anus, moisture levels on the starfish and in the crack, and the resistance provided by the two cheeks meeting. You can bet that when he pops one, it brrrrrraaaapppppss louder than a shotta's AK-47 on the streets of Kingston

Dude i'm crying right now i swear to god THANK YOU!

Guest beatfanatic

Tell you what, I'm Mizzou bred and usually wouldn't wish victory on anything Kansas related but in this case, it's the Mangino hands down and I'll tell you what his edges are:

1. Italian last name so high chance he was raised on and continues to eat loads of cured and salted meats along with deadly pickled vegetation like pepperocinis. Farts would literally bring tears.

2. Mangino is truly fat all around like it's been a part of his life for a long time. He has the longest colon transit time, which means his deuces marinate far longer in the colon than they should. The wind that passes over those "Dune"-esque sandworm turds and out his ass would curdle milk instantaneously.

3. Mangino's ass is bigger and likely gets sweatier. The timbre of a fart is heavily affect by shape of anus, moisture levels on the starfish and in the crack, and the resistance provided by the two cheeks meeting. You can bet that when he pops one, it brrrrrraaaapppppss louder than a shotta's AK-47 on the streets of Kingston

fucking lol

pure literature

Guest Coalbucket PI

enourmous lol, it even made me fart

charlie-weis_p1.jpg

Contray to popular belief loud farts arent made by butt cheeks flapping together, but rather the tightness of your cornhole muscle. By the looks of things Mangino sharts five dollar foot longs two three times a day, whereas Weis has a gas satchel to unload a hess station worth of gas all day long, his strength lies in his fat upper pussy.

Archived