IGNORED

*NSFW* new rammstein single

kokoon

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

you have a pussy, I have a dickah?? lyrics bout sourkraut?? how the fuck can people take this seriously, even with decently good looking naked bitches this shits a really lame waste.

I was driving around and heard the shittiest meshuggah rip off crap and they said it was rammstein.... it was a lot better than this, despite how much it pissed me of that it was a straight meshuggah rip off

i like the first album. and that weird song with the riefenstahl vs. german news show host images. and "sonne". somewhere i have a bravo hits with that.

[youtubehd]ypWO8KdjWMk[/youtubehd]

this thread is now reggaeton thread

Guest Otto Krat

Well I don't like Rammstein that much but I admit it's a good video. This is really what pop should be: shoking and glamour. As a huge fan of Laibach I found them vulgar but, in some way, their heir. :rdjgrin:

The music...hm. It's something else.

It's fuckin' awesome and they're way more clever than most give credit for. To quote a magazine "They're the only band out there that can get away with that and still sell out arenas around the world".

Can't wait for the new album.

ps. Definitely see them live.

Archived