IGNORED

Cat thread

chim

Guest El_Chemso

When I thought my cat was a boy I started naming him after BSG and Star Wars character, Apollo and Giess Baltar. Anyway turned out she was a girl and now shes called Bramble.

I think I need to get his balls cut.. and maybe go to the vet and do some checkups

Please do. My girlfriend works at a vet clinic and says that the stray cat population in pretty much every major city in the world is out of control. Do your part to keep these numbers down. Also, get your cat checked for heart worms. Typically cats don't get them nearly as much as dogs, but once they do they are very difficult to get rid of.

Guest ezkerraldean

Please do. My girlfriend works at a vet clinic and says that the stray cat population in pretty much every major city in the world is out of control. Do your part to keep these numbers down. Also, get your cat checked for heart worms. Typically cats don't get them nearly as much as dogs, but once they do they are very difficult to get rid of.

ugh, i know. sending a cat to the humane society in canada is pretty much synonymous with the thing being put down. stop breeding cats you fuckers, adopt the stray ones. maybe if we start calling them "free" cats people will like them more since they is born free innit

Archived