IGNORED

Ulrich Schnauss sues the shit out of Axl Rose

Solo Strike

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didn't pay too much attention to the first ulrich video apparently sampled, but it's stupidly obvious how "wherever you are" was sampled. seems like they didn't even filter or pitch it up/down much, a spectral analysis would totally prove this shit. rolling stone is filled with a bunch of stupid twats.

Guest AOOproductions

its so easy to create ambient interludes like that, it takes no skill at all!!!! there was no reason to steal that...

This is the most awesome news in a long while.

I'd put good money that nobody from the band realized it was somebody else's track except for the ONE person that was responsible for creating that sound.

Guest Hanratty

its so easy to create ambient interludes like that, it takes no skill at all!!!! there was no reason to steal that...

All I ever heard about Chinese Democracy is how long and hard Axl worked to make it. lol.

I don't think Axl and co know how to make ambient music

If buckethead wasn't in the band i'd agree but he's actually talented at programming so i wonder why they just didn't have him do it. Tards.

Guest Fishtank

they could've left the samples off altogether and it wouldn't change the song

he sounds so whiney on the album, it's quite rubbish, yes

yeah i'm putting my money on buckethead somehow having something to do with this. he should know the difference between sampling and totally ripping something off, though.

amen break ftw

no man I'm saying if buckethead DID have something to do with this, G'n'R wouldn't be getting sued right now.

Archived