IGNORED

LEGO concentration camp

perunamuusi

Guest 277: 930-933

Echoing Al Hounos and mafted.

What is the purpose of this edgey, controversial social commentary?

Getting pretty sick of these talentless artists with their over-conceptualized, empty bullshit.

It's pretty much all I seem to run into anymore?

is this supposed to be clever or funny or something? does it have any purpose at all besides offending people?

Do a bit of research about it if you actually care.

is this supposed to be clever or funny or something? does it have any purpose at all besides offending people?

yeah, something about the trivialization of issues in consumer/mass culture, right? because i guess he's pulled it off quite well if it's gone viral and everyone is laughing at it out of context. bit of a dick thing to do though.

I think its really funny that he has the official Lego logo plastered over all his work saying "proudly sponsored by" and then apparently lego was filing a bunch of lawsuits but dropped them.

I'm trying to understand how:

A - they weren't able to sue over this

B - they decided it would be a good idea to let this guy put their logo on a holocaust satire

yeah, something about the trivialization of issues in consumer/mass culture, right? because i guess he's pulled it off quite well if it's gone viral and everyone is laughing at it out of context. bit of a dick thing to do though.

does me finding something on an artist's website and then posting it on watmm constitute "going viral" ?

Archived