IGNORED

last step is awesome.

chaosmachine

Wow! People talking about A.Funk and getting away with it.... Maybe WATMMers are growing up...

1961 sure is awesome with headphones..

He's one of my favorite musicians, if not my favorite. ._.

Wow! People talking about A.Funk and getting away with it.... Maybe WATMMers are growing up...

do you think hes ok with you posting his full album on youtube? correct me if im wrong but it seems like it would take a lot of chutzpah to do that to your favorite musician. (not that i am one to talk but just sayin)

i find it interesting that over time a lot of people generally opposed to illegal file sharing seem not to mind or they take for granted that posting full songs on youtube is the same thing as putting up a rapidshare link.

do you think hes ok with you posting his full album on youtube? correct me if im wrong but it seems like it would take a lot of chutzpah to do that to your favorite musician. (not that i am one to talk but just sayin)

i find it interesting that over time a lot of people generally opposed to illegal file sharing seem not to mind or they take for granted that posting full songs on youtube is the same thing as putting up a rapidshare link.

I'm not exactly against file sharing though, so I don't see where you got that. If you'd like to me to elaborate my thoughts on what you said, please do say so because I don't want to go on an entirely irrelevant tangent on my thoughts about posting YouTube stuff. I actually kind of consider it spreading the word (my opinion), as ripping songs from YouTube generally yields terrible quality files.

afx and vs were the biggest pir8s on soulseek

share away lol

Haha. How do you know that though? I'm interested in knowing how you know this.

I used to talk to Mr Funk on soulseek, so I think he is ok with sharing....

don't know about RDJ though....

Aaron Funk is indeed the man...

might not be able to listen to his tunes all of the times, but always perfect for a good session in cathartic behaviour...

mad production genius!

met him at ATP 03, a clown and a scholar he be:

post-750-12550453563257_thumb.jpg

PROOF

I actually kind of consider it spreading the word (my opinion), as ripping songs from YouTube generally yields terrible quality files.

Agreed. I'm not saying it's ok, but I've posted a few vids in order to expose people to the music. Most people don't know enough to rip it anyway...if they like it they'll buy it or download it elsewhere.

I actually kind of consider it spreading the word (my opinion), as ripping songs from YouTube generally yields terrible quality files.

Agreed. I'm not saying it's ok, but I've posted a few vids in order to expose people to the music. Most people don't know enough to rip it anyway...if they like it they'll buy it or download it elsewhere.

Ripping from YouTube, in my experiences, is incredibly tedious and yields really bad results.

• 1 year later...
Guest Scrambled Ears

was going to hold off on writing this off as a tuss rip off until i heard the vocoder...

i thought the tuss was good and everything but if the aesthetic is going to become some kind of genre...thats pretty lame because its not interesting enough to warrant that...neither is dubstep for that matter

The thought of ripping one of those shitty youtube audio streams makes me wanna hurk.

But they're fine for sampling new music on my shitty lap top speakers to get the gist of it. I really like that first track.

• 5 years later...

Archived