IGNORED

i cant stand the way youtube looks...

Guest bundle of sticks

Guest bundle of sticks

hey there again. so im sitting at my computer in the middle of the night trying to watch youtube videos and all i can see is the blindingly bright white screen surrounding the video. this might be question for the tech people, but is there some kind of program or browser or something where i can make youtube black? that would be fuckin sweet.

thanks. i can always count on you guys...(well, only when it doesnt really matter, when something serious comes up you guys just laugh at me. what a world.)

Guest bundle of sticks

if you're using firefox you can use greasemonkey to manage scripts. some of these scripts change the look of some websites and i'm sure you can find a script that skins youtube to your liking.

dude i dont even know what a script is. the extent of my knowledge of scripts is that you type some shit into something, and it does something that you want. who do i look like to you? just tell me exactly what to do, in an easy manner, so i can make youtube black. lol - im a dick! seriously though, theres no fucking way im going to fuck around with the internet for 3 days learning about greasemonkey and scripts just so i can make my youtube more comfortable, when someone with some technical knowledge can explain to me how to do it, in one post. thanks for your input though. maybe now i should hop on a new forum and ask, "can someone help me turn youtube into black coloUrs using scripts and greasemonkey?" IT NEVER ENDS! AAAAAAHHHHHH! HELP ME!!!!

Guest Enter a new display name

veojn8.jpg

Click the icon framed in red on the upper right corner. That will allow you to play the video in its own window. Load a black picture and enlarge it in the background while the video is playing.

Guest Ivan Lennovitz

1. Using Firefox is required

2. Go to the following folder

Mac OS X: <home>/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/>random characters>.default/chrome/

Windows: %appdata%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<random characters>.default\chrome

3. Create a new file called »userContent.css«

4. Edit said file using TextEdit/Notepad, paste the following code and save

@-moz-document domain(youtube.com) {
 body {
   background-color:black;
 }
}

5. Restart Firefox

why would you care what youtube looked like you spoilt bugger....

i remember waiting for a 100kb picture to load on a 14k modem, and you're whining about what a site that lets you view anything you fucking search for looks like?

GET OVER YOURSELF GOK WAN

and that white light is keeping you awake.

Guest abusivegeorge

ET get out of there now man, jesus fucking christ, I love you dude but this bitch is killin ya, you don't even post anymore, what has she done?

Does she have you locked up somewhere? I bet she won't let you out till her youtube is fixed.

I'm sorry you're paying the price for this man.

Guest Calx Sherbet

why would you care what youtube looked like you spoilt bugger....

i remember waiting for a 100kb picture to load on a 14k modem, and you're whining about what a site that lets you view anything you fucking search for looks like?

UPHILL BOTH WAYS IN SNOW WITH NO SHOES

Archived