IGNORED

weed in jail

Guest weed

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USA Network female prison movies used to give me actual sweatpants boners. With that in mind should I read this thread ?

she'll have enough time to make a 168 ep while she's in the slammer!

10 days is not really enough time to get the full jail experience...spiderweb tattoo on your elbow, hiding a shank in your rectum, giving head for cigarettes, getting thrown in the hole...

shank somebody while you're inside, get yourself a little more time.

weed you have to have serious issues if you didn't do simple, basic community service in order to prevent yourself from going to jail. are you currently in therapy or undergoing any kind of mental health treatment?

i went yesterday to figure out that they dont have my paperwork...so i have to turn myself in this friday

Oh my god . . . I can't believe I didn't read this . . . It's the funniest fucking thing I've read all month.

She seriously couldn't turn herself in because they were missing her paperwork?! I sure don't know the entire situation, but just reading this made me laugh directly and audibly.

weed you have to have serious issues if you didn't do simple, basic community service in order to prevent yourself from going to jail. are you currently in therapy or undergoing any kind of mental health treatment?

my sentiments exactly

Guest ezkerraldean

my sentiments exactly

lol this

also, it's called prison not jail lol

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Helper ET

what breed is that? the completely incapable of functioning as an adult breed?

and what kind of well functioning adult does this make you? making fun of a young female adult on an internet message board full of men

:pedobear:

Archived