IGNORED

islam islam islam islam islam islam islam islam

Guest ezkerraldean

by coincidence, i was reading the wiki article on islamic calligraphy tonight. it's amazing.

islam basically has understood the concept of tagging since year zero and before

Mirror_writing2.jpg

Dcp7323-Edirne-Eski_Camii_Allah.jpg

Tughra_Mahmuds_II.gif

Al_jazeera_Calligraphy_Animation.gif

Bismillah.JPG

by coincidence, i was reading the wiki article on islamic calligraphy tonight. it's amazing.

islam basically has understood the concept of tagging since year zero and before

Mirror_writing2.jpg

Tughra_Mahmuds_II.gif

Al_jazeera_Calligraphy_Animation.gif

Bismillah.JPG

truth! i totally forgot about how sick islamic calligraphy is, thanks for the sickest post this thread is bound to get

truth! i totally forgot about how sick islamic calligraphy is, thanks for the sickest post this thread is bound to get

this one especially, it basically says GOD in ten-foot-tall letters

nah, johnny come latelys to the taggin game. The Egyptoids were way ahead with the graffiti shit. Rspkt where its due to big Rameses and the Moses bashers.

this one especially, it basically says GOD in ten-foot-tall letters

Wow!

Guest ezkerraldean

lolwot, this was my pissed housemate i think. i did leave wattum on my laptop for ages.

arabic calligraphy is pretty awesome though. i like the kufi stuff

AndalusQuran.JPG

Kufi_Styles.gif

Guest Otto Krat

You guys are kids. You are not even considering that such symbol used in such disgusting way is an hard insult on muslims.

This is filthy and racist, I would strongly suggest someone to delete it.

You guys are kids. You are not even considering that such symbol used in such disgusting way is an hard insult on muslims.

Relax!

Notice how no one is insulting anything. As a matter of fact, we're admiring it.

Guest ezkerraldean

man this is soe funky-arse shit.

Yamaoka-4.JPEG

Exhibition.jpg

lol?

lest we be suicide bombed by some fundamentalists? watmm's going down y'all... the writings on the fucking wall!

Archived