IGNORED

The A-Team Movie

Joyrex

seeing that all i can think is "liam looks pretty cheerful for a guy whose wife hit her head whilst skiing and died"

lol, it's called acting; his character is cheerful, but beyond playing his charcter, Neeson is still the hollow shell he was before the camera was rolling.

Truth: I'm impressed he's still working.

Not if they want to make a sequel. Those are really big rackets.

edit; referring to main characters.

B.A. Baracus spin-off akin to the Scorpion King. Duh.

Can anyone who actually grew up with the show honestly say they didn't like it? Come on...I can see younguns saying it sucks, but those in my generation...you had to love that shit!

It was the TV equivalent to fast food - bad for you, lacks nutritional value, leaves a bad taste in your mouth afterwards, and is generally a waste of time, but still fun to indulge in.

i'm so sold on going to see this. even in 2005 i wrote the idea of this movie being made into another script. got lots of happy childhood memories attached to the A-Team. i was in their stunt show once at Universal Hollywood when i was kid. they supposedly shot me out of an ejector seat in the passenger side of the van. the van is still hot.

seeing that all i can think is "liam looks pretty cheerful for a guy whose wife hit her head whilst skiing and died"

lol, it's called acting; his character is cheerful, but beyond playing his charcter, Neeson is still the hollow shell he was before the camera was rolling.

Truth: I'm impressed he's still working.

You will get to see him play Abraham Lincoln in Steven Spielburg's movie about Lincoln.

"I'm still pretty upset about discovering that, as an adult, very few problems are solved by welding something to a truck and driving it through a wall." - mhoye, metafilter

Archived