IGNORED

Where is this noise from?

Guest rlz

Dj Gunshot - Wheel & Deal

Exactly, its Dj Gunshot - Wheel & Deal. The intro has been sampled in countless jungle tunes.

By the way, the amen in the track is just a more mashed up version of Squarepusher's My Fucking Sound & Greenways Trajectory. All he did was rearrange sections from it and add in a couple of tape stops.

The Pusher influences are obviously there, but the composition and overall colour of the sound is completely different. There are elements that are totally out of Squarepusher's musical spectrum. I mean there is a growling bassline at the end thats reminiscent of late 90's drum and bass. I think kids called this Techstep.

Why anyone thinks this is actually Squarepusher or RDJ or some shit is mind blowing to me. Someone is having a laugh about it.

No doubt he is probably having a laugh at all the talking. Its obviously not SP or RDJ, it sounds so different, and not at the same level overally, but still good enough considering the age thing, tools used, and the rest of shitty myspaces being spammed all over the place constantly. There is obvious potential there, I would sign him too if I had a label. This has been around for two years now. Lets see your tracks at age 15-16. Its quite impressive if you actually think about it. I wish I could understand how to use a sequencer at that level as a teenager. Oh well, im feeling old as fuck lately.

Archived