IGNORED

Where is this noise from?

Guest rlz

whole track sounds like squarepusher tbh, but I think you mean that siren? dunno how to find it though

I'm pretty sure there's one in the Acid Mix of Venus no.17

Do you happen to know where the squeaky "heehuh" sample from the beginning of Come On My Selector is originally from? That one shows up in Snares and Raczynski and a bunch of lesser knowns.

Guest Lube Saibot

I'm pretty sure it's used in Squarepusher - Venus No. 17

Lube Saibot stop being a fucking prinkle.

there's a huge thread about steinvord, and a recent thread about the dub siren from wheel'n'deal. it's entirely jazzband. what's the fucking problem?

Dj Gunshot - Wheel & Deal

By the way, the amen in the track is just a more mashed up version of Squarepusher's My Fucking Sound & Greenways Trajectory. All he did was rearrange sections from it and add in a couple of tape stops.

Why anyone thinks this is actually Squarepusher or RDJ or some shit is mind blowing to me. Someone is having a laugh about it. :lol:

there's a huge thread about steinvord, and a recent thread about the dub siren from wheel'n'deal. it's entirely jazzband. what's the fucking problem?

Just because you knew that and saw that thread doesn't mean everyone else knew that or saw the thread. How on earth could I have searched that out without ever having even heard of Wheel'n'Deal or without just assuming that this had been brought up in an earlier Steinvord thread? Terribly sorry, though, for taking time away from such important topics as the chiptune Squarepusher Theme cover or where Squarepusher's name comes from.

Archived