IGNORED

Movies That Totally Suck!

Redruth

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything by Tim Burton. I HATE HIS WORK.

wtf?

I just can't stand that animated emo hipster shit.

i really like Burton, the fact that his films grew big in the emo subculture makes me embarrassed to like it........ fuck them.

Pee-wee's Big Adventure is amazing. god it still makes me laugh out loud

Pee-wee's Big Adventure

Beetlejuice

Batman

Edward Scissorhands

Batman Returns

Ed Wood

Mars Attacks!

Sleepy Hollow...

ok, where his prime work ends after that is debatable. Point is, I agree that shit like Corpse Bride was essentially made for Hot Topic to release a new fashion line for emo and goth kids. He has some undeniable classics under his belt. It's like the perpetual frustrations of Lucas re-releasing Star Wars and fucking up it's canon attributes...yet still not releasing the brilliantly awful Star Wars Holiday Special.

wtf?

i really like Burton, the fact that his films grew big in the emo subculture makes me embarrassed to like it........ fuck them.

Pee-wee's Big Adventure

Beetlejuice

Batman

Edward Scissorhands

Batman Returns

Ed Wood

ok, where his prime work ends after that is debatable.

I don't think it's debatable, it ends there with Ed Wood, which is also his best.

into the wild

grizzly man

:facepalm:

woe man. stop right there.

i must disagree with you there.

especially 'Into The Wild'. i don't want to start a beef,

but it was brilliant.

...and that dude in grizzly man was flipped out, but he

was questioning some things in nature and stepping into the

unknown. sad but, bless him for pushing into those issues so hard

...and 'Werner Herzog' is one of my favorite directors.

that scene where dude sets up the camera

and goes on the rant about bears eating

their cubs, fucking brilliant, the sheer

emotion. that dude was a bit weird, but he was inline.

grizzly man is a truly unique experience.

right, i had no problems with the production values of the movie (into the wild), nor the acting talent of the main character, which was pretty impressive, but instead i just sat there, through the whole movie, wondering why i should care or feel for this spoiled brat gone naturelover as he slowly committed suicide.

now, it's been about two years since i saw the movie, so i don't remember much (since it failed to make an impact on me), but from what i do remember, i just sat there thinking "i don't care what happens to this dumbass, suit yourself for fucking with nature".

with grizzly man it was pretty much the same thing, only it's real, which makes things so much worse. not only did he manage to lure his girlfriend into his mess, it ended up with her being eaten alive by bears. this fucking guy, argh, the shots where he sits there speaking babyspeak to the bears, like he's their friend. im pretty sure he was nothing but a burden, and ultimately just dinner for them. what right did he have to interfere with their lives anyway? and again, why the fuck would anyone care what happens to him? suit your damn self.

damn, these movies does nothing but piss me off.

i understand what you are saying.

there are also meanings within meaning here though.

Into The Wild is a big lesson in escapism and running away from the work that we need to do

with the hearts that we have once we find them. Also it was about moving to fast without having enough knowledge.

....and so much more, with the educational system and young love and being friends with apples. i fucking love this film.

Grizzly Man was very similar. it was a man with so much love in his heart that he wanted to

face those things which were most Juxtapositional to it's unbridled love and he (and his girlfriend, he should not have brought her out there:^(

were sacrificed as an example and a testament of the brutal nature of this planet in it's predator consciousness.

i was equally disturbed and enlightened by these movies.

Guest Calx Sherbet

wtf?

Pee-wee's Big Adventure

Beetlejuice

Batman

Edward Scissorhands

Batman Returns

Ed Wood

I don't think it's debatable, it ends there with Ed Wood, which is also his best.

that's actually the only one i haven't seen :facepalm:

Guest GrandPopPoplock

House Of The Dead is so bad...it will literally leave you speechless . It's like getting a blow job from a rabid wolverine .

Rawr! :pedobear:

Indeed , my son

wtf?

Pee-wee's Big Adventure

Beetlejuice

Batman

Edward Scissorhands

Batman Returns

Ed Wood

Ed Wood is one of my favorites to. I love Ed's wanting to do things purely

for the love of what he is doing, his innocence. Depp's depiction of his character is just

adorable. It's such a sad and happy film at the same time, like Edward Scissorhands

Tim Burton is a genius and i think we are all going to be pleasantly surprised

when Alice In Wonderland comes out.

his latest films have been shite, and even though his films have a consistent recognizable art direction throughout his career it hardly makes him a genius. Some of them are allright.

his latest films have been shite, and even though his films have a consistent recognizable art direction throughout his career it hardly makes him a genius. Some of them are allright.

ok. i think i might agree with you there. genius is maybe to strong a word to use.

Tim Burton and his whole team are quite brilliant though. :smile:

• 1 month later...

huh.. do i really need to? it's a stupid-ass action flick that throws away all potential. good potential.

bad movie. and i don't mean just considering the potential i saw in it. just plain bad horrible stupid retarded action movie. fuck.

Archived