IGNORED

free-range/cage-free chickens

Fred McGriff

Doesn't sound like a very satisfying job. I think it's a blessing you didnt get that job. It may have haunted you. Imagine coming home every day after seeing those horrors. You'd find it pretty hard to get aroused after seeing some of the shit that went on at that farm.

I heard from one guy that had worked there that he witnessed another worker doing a sex to a dead chicken, so I don't know that I would have to worry about arousal, I'd just bring a camera so my wife could watch it and jump me with horny gusto after a few minutes of viewing.

Besides, they're just chickens. They have no shame or ethics or morals to abide by. They're pretty much worthless except to be eaten and fucked.

*waits for vegetarian inferno*

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ezkerraldean

they're well stupid too. i used to startle and chase the chickens that wandered into our garden when we lived on that farm, and you could corner them against a flat section of wall. it apparently doesn't occur to them to run to the left or right lol

Don't underestimate the chicken. They are part of the bird family. Would you fuck a hawk? Banging a chickens butt is the same ball park. How can a guy fit his dick inside a chicken anyway? It's surely too tight?

:dry:

You're just getting wank material out of me now, aren't you?

Anyway, a dead chicken is much more relaxed (like a drunk date that smoked some weed and took a hit of E before the rohypnol hits), providing a passage just large enough for the average man to derive some sort of sick pleasure from the avian corpse.

Guest abusivegeorge

pretty sure one of the track titles on Drukqs is Cornish for "I had sex with a frozen chicken in Asda"

make of that what you will

This is the joining of two of his song titles actually. Agiespolis and flim. Agiespolisflim is the art of fucking a frozen chicken in Asda.

id rather be homeless and poor and hungry than do any of the jobs in the meat industry

yeah that's why I quit the butcher job. But I'm not homeless (yet) and just had a grilled ham and cheese sandwich with a side of dr. pepper and I'm about to spark a splif so I'm ok.

Also, watch "Meet your Meat". It's lol but I'm sure there are SOME facts involved. I dunno it turned me into a vegetarian for 3.5 years... I eat meat now though...

pretty sure one of the track titles on Drukqs is Cornish for "I had sex with a frozen chicken in Asda"

make of that what you will

This is the joining of two of his song titles actually. Agiespolis and flim. Agiespolisflim is the art of fucking a frozen chicken in Asda in Cornwall.

Just added a slight correction to that for you.

Then the only other avenue for his glans to explore would be the chickens butt. And that would be even tighter i would imagine. Dirty bugger must a needle dick.

lol, chickens just have one opening. The cloaca (you know, what Romans called a sewer) - everything passes through it. Inside there is a separate opening that the droppings come through, but it all exits through the same hole...eggs, anyone?

Guest Helper ET

i didnt read the thread but fred is bullshit. he runs around in the woods shooting deer with assault rifles. and now he feels bad for chickens.

sheep give birth to little lambs, the lambs then live in the fields with the sheep until they are in prime lamb condition.

then we kill them and eat them.

lamb is the best meat.

LAMB

you have to feel sorry for the little lamb chaps but lets be honest here, they taste fucking delicious.

yeah this is another thread brewing up in me. i crave lamb a lot these days and had some really really good lamb last night. deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelish

We did too! We don't usually buy big meat chunks but we got a lamb shank and braise that fucka w some mushrooms in a white wine reduction. We also made sweet potato spoon bread which had goat cheese in it holy fucking shit FUUUUUUUUUUUU--*i came*

Guest abusivegeorge

i didnt read the thread but fred is bullshit. he runs around in the woods shooting deer with assault rifles. and now he feels bad for chickens.

To be fair dude, this about the life it leads before it becomes food. The deer will have led an absolutely natural and free life up untill its slaughtering, you might say this is how all meet should be caught.

Guest abusivegeorge

meat

I was using a double meaning, it's pronounced the same as meet. But also includes the scenario of man meating animal in Wood and making contact.

Archived