IGNORED

i just had a no-wiper

Fred McGriff

Guest abusivegeorge

oh i just love it after taking a shit and whipe my ass and the sheet stays clean...

Pop that shit straight back on the roll.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i had another of them no poop poops yesterday. you sit, shit then look down for a quick check and the bowl is empty. where did it go? i forget whether there was wipage. phantom poo.

Guest abusivegeorge

"The most unusual was from a VP who brought it back with shit all over the keyboard. His claim was that he was working while defecating, and it fell into the toilet. We believed him up until we had to transfer the data off, and found several pictures of people in fecal acts."

Fucking lol, that is amazing.

I had quite the opposite happen to me... I must have wiped 5-6 times and each time I found more and more shit.... I ended up just taking a shower.

Guest abusivegeorge

I had a shit that was penis shapped, balls and all

I wish I had a camera :emotawesomepm9:

Are you black and do you still have your dick?

I almost shit my pants earlier just trying to make it to the toilet. Fucking stairs are the worst when you're about to burst. Had a little food poisoning. It sucks when you just finished wiping and have to shit again.

Archived