IGNORED

Ae Synchronization Experiment Participants List

thehauntingsoul

Heyo everybody. So it looks like we have finished the experiment and it went pretty well I think. Not really too much in the way of data could be gathered from this but still it was an interesting little deal we had going. I'm going to make a list of the people who participated in the experiment just to see how many people we had that actually participated to some degree.

So yeah just post that you've participated in some way, and let me know how much you participated. Were you very strict with yourself by not listening to the other Ae albums during the cycle? Were you somewhat strict? Did you barely stick to the schedule? For the purposes of the list as long as you participated, even a tiny bit, you're eligible.

What do you think we should do next time if we (and we probably will) do it again?

I'm going to revise this list as the thread expands, if you did not participate at all, but you decide to post in here anyways, please indicate it in your post so you don't get added to the list

The List:

- AJW

- ataraxy2

- Awepittance

- bigs

- Bread

- Calx Sherbet

- Capsaicin

- dr lopez

- Dragon

- ieafs

- Marked X 0ne

- Mesh Gear Fox

- Modey

- Obel

- Overand

- sneaksta303

- Thehauntingsoul

- theSun

- troon

- Xyrofen

- Zagg

21 names so far

i suppose i participated, not really strict listening but i gave each album a good listen for it's respective week.

we should discuss their live stuff and how it progressed, maybe some of their remixes, though there is great thread by rook with a bunch of great ae remix/singles listed.

gescom discussion perhaps? maybe we can have a thread where we listen to autechre covers and mock them for not being as brilliant as the original. this all sounds great to me.

I got as far as Incunabula.

I was planning to do ridiculously exhaustive reviews of each album. But decided I couldn't be bothered. Hooray for me I fucking suck.

i definitely participated, so chalk me up on the board. i didn't have as much time to put in as i'd have liked (esp towards the end) but i've had a shit-ton of work from school. hopefully things will mellow out!

Guest Calx Sherbet

i did. didn't have much to say, but i gave each album a very careful listen. i still haven't done quadrange. i might later

I added a few people I remember off the top of my head as well as those who posted in here so far. I put you down, Obel, because you give me a raging semi.

and @troon, no problem man I'm pleasantly surprised at the volume of pages we all created in the past 10 weeks

ok it's been updated again. I put Awep and ieafs down because even though you guys say you didn't participate, you posted fairly regularly in the thread which is really the point of the whole thing.

And yeah experiment is certainly not the right word.... what would be the right word though? I don't wanna say 'club' because it conjours up memories of clubs from elementary school.

I particpate for most of the weeks, but only posted a few times.

Definitely gained a lot out of it. I hadn't listened to Cichlisuite, EP7 and Draft 7.30 as much as I should've, and I love them all now. Still need to listen to Confield, Untitled and Quaristice a bit more...

Archived