IGNORED

Whats Fred McGriff Having for Dinner?

Guest Drahken

Guest Drahken

One year ago Fred posted his amazing thanksgiving spread and it sparked a culinary fire deep in my belly that has cost me many hours and many fine ingredients to keep in check. I'm not ashamed to admit that the first thing I thought about this morning was not the mediocre spread I'm to eat with a raucous family of relatives, but what Fred the warrior poet would be masterfully preparing in his culinary laboratory.

Hope you post some more pictures man, I need inspiration for Thanksgiving 2.0 this weekend.

Guest abusivegeorge

My guess is he's probably getting fucking trashed this year and letting someone else do the cooking for once. I hope not though, his food is fit for a king.

i had roast human balls with a distilled fart vinegar reduction, fried finger nail clipping-crusted snotball fritters, and savory dog taint au gratin with a fresh piece of shit topped with a healthy dollup of whipped lung butter for dessert

he had this to drink as well

tofurkey_slider.jpg

One time I went over to a buddy's house and we had a competition to see who could drink the most of those (except it was mashed potato flavor or something) and I swear about half the people who tried ended up barfing.

psyduck.gif

in pokemon, are there more than one of each creature... like is pikachu or slowpoke or snorlax a species name or is there just one animal called a pikachu and one slowpoke and one snorlax......? i ask this cause i wondered if people ever eat them, which of course would be terrible if there is only one of each.

JIGGLYPUFF

I know there are multiple pokemon (men) because in each game I try my best to get a team full of snorlax

and sometimes you come across some fucker who has five geodudes and you're stuck there thinking "this guy is a complete fuckup"

Guest abusivegeorge

i'm talking about real life. not some stupid card game.

what's maccini

is it meant to say Mancini (like Henry) ?

That is capsaicins last name, but he's a bit of a gangster where he lives, so I call him Maccini, like an Italian gangster might be called. This is also because cap is Italian. I also didn't want to use his first name on this board.

Guest Calx Sherbet

psyduck.gif

in pokemon, are there more than one of each creature... like is pikachu or slowpoke or snorlax a species name or is there just one animal called a pikachu and one slowpoke and one snorlax......? i ask this cause i wondered if people ever eat them, which of course would be terrible if there is only one of each.

JIGGLYPUFF

definitely a species name. there are wild pokemanz running around in the games

i'm talking about real life. not some stupid card game.

what's maccini

is it meant to say Mancini (like Henry) ?

That is capsaicins last name, but he's a bit of a gangster where he lives, so I call him Maccini, like an Italian gangster might be called. This is also because cap is Italian. I also didn't want to use his first name on this board.

Damn straight, asshole

Archived