IGNORED

Bogdan love...

chenGOD

I'm playing just before Bogdan at a festival in Belgium next year! He is headlining the last night, and I'm shitting it!!

Excellent. Sounds like a fun time. :) Your mission is to make him get down like he does to his own tunes.

i enjoyed some my love i love today whilst washing dishes. Need to check out this Boku u speak of.

Yeah Boku Mo Wakaran is superb. Different than My Love I Love but excellently surreal. Probably just squeaks out Samurai Math Beats for me. Tough call though...

Boku Mo Wakaran just came on the ol playlist. Fuck I love this album.

and this video and song make me happier each and every time I watch/hear it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs7f7i-io-0

possibly my favourite boggy track, that one. that or trk 1 from Samurai Math Beats

Boku Mo Wakaran just came on the ol playlist. Fuck I love this album.

and this video and song make me happier each and every time I watch/hear it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs7f7i-io-0

possibly my favourite boggy track, that one. that or trk 1 from Samurai Math Beats

Both excellent tracks...

if I could have found a video for track#2 off Boku I would have posted that as well.

i really have to see him live again... the lights failed for a while in the tent at glade, and it was magic... but he finished early, which was pants. would've been one of my highlights if he hadn't stopped.

Guest Sir Winston

Always post in a love Bogdan thread, and I honestly think Alright! is my fave right now, just cant get enough of it at the moment. But Boku is amazing too.

Archived