Official Secret Santa 2009 Thread

Squee

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Glass Plate

1230091730small.jpg

1230091803small.jpg

Thank You Kokoon! dope packagings, and language you speak.

^_^

I just got back in to Boston and hope to ship my Secret Santa gift soon.

• 2 weeks later...

my gift came the other day from hauttle. thanks hauttle! :)

i am not 100% sure how to use it though.. i know i have to play the record but is there anything special i have to do with the square thing?

You have to hold it in your hand while listening to the album full blast. You'll feel it melt away, then you'll flip to the other side. It's a powerful item on the other side! You will reap it's benefits as long as you have it with you.

I just received a bottle of 1999 Château Olivier Pessac-Léognan from Babar. Really great gift for me. Very much appreciated.

I'm glad it made it to you. DID YOU KNOW I FUCKING HAD TO BREAK THE LAW ? USA doesn't allow vine import. I declared it was a bottle of oil.

I just received a bottle of 1999 Château Olivier Pessac-Léognan from Babar. Really great gift for me. Very much appreciated.

I'm glad it made it to you. DID YOU KNOW I FUCKING HAD TO BREAK THE LAW ? USA doesn't allow vine import. I declared it was a bottle of oil.

SNEAKY!

8ohXC.jpg

Q0dSP.jpg

4VWbI.jpg

8wSac.jpg

KFmvE.jpg

Squee, thank you so much! yes, i love good coffee and this smells delicious! the shirt is above awesome and i'm already listening to the cds.

with tears in my eyes.

this is watmm.

thank you Squee, i mean it!

Archived