IGNORED

Official Secret Santa 2009 Thread

Squee

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're MORE than welcome!

I was actually afraid that the coffee bag would have opened during the transportation but luckily it didn't.

It looks like the t-shirt actually fits - cool! :emotawesomepm9:

About the coffee - as you might have noticed it's an espresso roast so if you've got an espresso machine or espresso pot/mocca pot then use it. You can also use it on a regular coffee machine but just be careful because the coffee will get as black as midnight on a moonless night.

Btw. make sure to store the coffee in your refrigerator on one of the lower shelfs. Oh, and make sure to keep it sealed and away from onions, ham and so on :)

PS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

• 4 weeks later...

I recieved mine just now...

someone from New Zealand, looks like it was ieafs who did this one...

thanksalot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mostly, I enjoy the Tobacco - Fucked Up Friends CD which really made me happy... also, I found The White Noise - An Electric Storm CD which didn´t say anything to me at first but then I recognised the second track "My Game Of Loving" from Squarepushers old Breezeblock set and become my first space-rock record that I own in my collection,.. recently I wanted to dive into this art-form as soon as possible so I am thankfull for this one as well... The last CD in the package is White Rainbow - Prism Of Eternal Now which sounds really fine and could be described as mellow music (pure-audio soundscapes it says on the cover) and will be greatly enjoyed really soon.

What comes next is a magazine of a kind with copy-machine style artwork with a great pic of open asshole somewhere in the middle.. another book is a book of photographs ..something about spirit orbs and beings of life(number one in the series by Yvonne Scouller) - contains plays with camera and light plus some text about God and energy( light dots in photos) and shit...

Last thing is a T-shirt with a girl jumping through skipping rope with a tree as her head.. quite small size but my 21 years old sister will be happy because it will fit on her:D

...I could´t read the last part of the paper-message but it says something about more stuff on the way...so ...who knows...

thanks a lot again and I hope you recieved yours too so I can wish you some great christmas (now in february) as well...

cheers...

Guest uptowndevil

Last thing is a T-shirt with a girl jumping through skipping rope with a tree as her head.. quite small size but my 21 years old sister will be happy because it will fit on her:D

is that the shirt from the Autumn Kaleidoscope Got Changed pre-order? if so, that's quite the gift.

did mine never show up? im not pleased tbh, i couldnt be arsed paying extra money for recorded delivery, but i dont understand how the royal mail can just fuck you over so easily.

il send something else if it didnt show.

ive had nothing yet either.

my gift never made it out of my house cause i was in middle of move and shits. i pm'd my santee cause i felt terrible. no response but i do intend to mail it. also have not received but i can't feel bad till i get mine sent.

i just want to thank everyone for the gifts they sent me. Considering i wasn't on the secret santa list, i think that this was way beyond anything i could have expected. The fact that you signed some of the gift cards with the names of my relatives really sealed the deal for me. Cheers watmm

Guest Dirty Protest

my gift never made it out of my house cause i was in middle of move and shits. i pm'd my santee cause i felt terrible. no response but i do intend to mail it. also have not received but i can't feel bad till i get mine sent.

Figured i'ld PM you back to say thanks when it arrived =)

oh - Squee, the coffee is amazing! we bought a moka pot especially for this (always drank turkish before) and it's delicious! thanks again!

Cool! The next thing you need to buy is a coffee grinder because the coffee will loose a lot of its aroma over time when it's pre-grinded. I'll send you some more later this year :ok:

alright secret santa i just mailed you your present! i wrote a letter but sealed up the envelope at the post office without the letter accidentally, so when you get a package from Denver let me know and I'll PM you what I wrote in the letter.

santa1.jpg

secret santa parcel arrives!

santa2.jpg

carefully remove the packaging!

santa3.jpg

... caaaaaareful

santa4.jpg

success!

santa6.jpg

... a lifetime supply of ear and noseplugs?

santa7.jpg

...that are quite itchy.

santa8.jpg

maybe there's more in the box...

santa9.jpg

MILEU (and his associated projects) CDs!!!!

santa10.jpg

...AND STICKERS!

santa11.jpg

...AND CD-Rs BURNT JUST FOR ME WITH MY NAME ON IT!!

santa12.jpg

i think this is definitely better than the nose plugs.

santa13.jpg

but all the excitement has made me hungry.

santa14.jpg

...and the CDs don't taste as good as they sound.

santa15.jpg

... nor the noseplugs (they are awful).

santa16.jpg

... maybe there's something else in the...

santa17.jpg

...b... b... bacon ...naise?

santa18.jpg

BACONNAISE?

santa19.jpg

BACONNAISE!!!!

santa20.jpg

nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

santa21.jpg

THANKS BRIAN!

Archived