IGNORED

Official Secret Santa 2009 Thread

Squee

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, weed hasn't sent me her address yet so she's off the list. I'm countin 27 participants but we'll need an even number before this can work. So if anyone's interested in joining us then please send me a PM with your name and address. If no one else is interested then I guess I'll have delete myself from the list so we can get on with it.

Alright, weed hasn't sent me her address yet so she's off the list. I'm countin 27 participants but we'll need an even number before this can work. So if anyone's interested in joining us then please send me a PM with your name and address. If no one else is interested then I guess I'll have delete myself from the list so we can get on with it.

I'm counting 26 participants if weed is stricken. :wacko:

1mrx

2ieafs

3idrn

4Muflontillah

5Rightsidedrive

6nene multiple assgasms

7placidburp

8Yegg

9SPD²

10kakapo

11goffer

12essines

13Dr Lopez

14Dirty Protest

15Fred McGriff

16Hautlle

FUweed

17mrcopyandpaste

18kokoon

19Babar

20Capsaicin

21MAXIMUS MISCHIEF

22Glass Plate

23typogra

24Charles Nelson Reilly

25Coalbucket PI

26Squee

Fuck - I suck at counting.

David wants to join in so I'm going to let him and unless we've got another participant by tomorrow then I'll let David take my place on the list.

Guest Rightsidedrive

I am ready to redeem myself to the ghosts of secret santa past. Once this is done, its like a little wound in my conscience will be sealed. I cannae wait.

For the record, one of you lucky WATMMrs is NOT going to receive my Paia Fatman thanks to Yegg.

Please be sure to show Yegg your appreciation :facepalm:

There's always next year.

I got held up today so I didn't have time to organize the names but I'll do it tomorrow.

I already bought a gift for my Santee even though I have no idea who I'm going to get. But the thing I found was so fucking awesome that I just had to buy it.

Guest placidburp

Got my Santee!! Now does anyone know of any good (international)delivery services? I am having a good look online, but maybe someone knows of a reet good 'un!?

next year attendees should also provide some basic information like shirt size, likes an dislikes to help a bit. I've been doing research for my littler feller by searching for posts and what not and I have no clue so far.

Archived