IGNORED

princess leia wasn't even that hot

keltoi

the 4 ep's have been reshown on tv here lately and i couldn't help feeling robbed of my juvenile seed.

leia1.jpg

i mean look at the downes syndrome lookin bitch.

how did she con my novice light sabre into becoming fully extended, glowing blue and ready for intergalactic battle?

only in her slave outfit can she still awaken my sleeping sarlacc of arousal.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvWWWWWWWWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww!!! *light sabre*

princess_leia_gold_bikini.jpg

that little action figure saw some action i will tell you.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. She was only ever fit when a slave.

70's shit, man

One thing the pre/sequels got right was Portman...

natalie-portman-star-wars-15.jpg

(horn)

Portman was runner-up to get the Nobel Prize in Physics, last year (Harvard graduate).

Then she went and got with Johannson.

She's uhhh... quite a woman.

In A New Hope, they had to duct tape her boobs since they were giggling all over the place and too large in that white dress.

Also:

129029821536875161.jpg

this dress?

anh47.jpg

don't look big at all. and in the slave dress you can tell she has little shooglers, but the form of the bikini gives her some volume.

ps. i like the thought of some happy giggling boobs

Portman was runner-up to get the Nobel Prize in Physics, last year (Harvard graduate).

for what?

he's pulling your leg. portman has a bachelor in psychology from harvard. she is also a zionist swine. but i'd gladly pump the jew out from her with my uncircumcised dick.

Harvard are star fuckers. They love the famous. They also love big donations and families that have a legacy there. I lived in Cambridge and I learned there is also a Harvard Extension program. Harvard drivers ed. There are smart people everywhere, but the people at Harvard understand the celebrity of that Harvard name

Guest Coalbucket PI

She was never really hot throughout the films even when we were kids... its just that when you suddenly see her in a bikini it a boner moment. That makes her hot.

he's pulling your leg. portman has a bachelor in psychology from harvard. she is also a zionist swine. but i'd gladly pump the jew out from her with my uncircumcised dick.

lol

lol.. i think it's true though. she was supposedly among a list of runner-ups that could have received the Nobel. i've seen it talked about all over but a source is needed.

Guest Conor74

Course she's not hot. She's not even the first cousin of hot. But you know the types who like sci fi, dungeons and dragons and computer games...

nerd.jpg

Guest Conor74

yea, and like idm and stuff..

I thought all members of the War Gaming and Role Playing Societies liked the industrial or the kooky, like Nine Inch Nail or Weezer?

Archived