IGNORED

"A Life In A Day"

candlestickmaker

I've delayed this long enough and I don't really know why. Thing is, I released an album on the 25th of October on Upitup (www.upitup.com)

This is what they have to say about it:

"After his debut album "Seeds" was released here on Upitup back in 2007, our Romanian wunderkind Candelstickmaker is back with us with a new full length album up his sleeve, with the time-defying title "A Life in a Day" - and we're terribly amazed to unleash this shiny new selection of songs to the broadest audience.

Featuring 12 brand new electronica tracks wisely crafted with a balanced mix of melodical goodness and enthusiastic bleeps and blips, this album proves us that our initial bet on this very young and very talented dude from Craiova was a good one indeed.

But the good news don't stop there! With three additional remixes by Twenty Knives, Contorsionist and our old-time fellow Jonas The Plugexpert this album really deserves those 5 stars. Enough said, grab your mouse and go take it for a spin!

PS Big big thanks go to Icecream-Xtruder for the amazing cover artwork and video for "Take me Elsewhere". "

thumbnail.jpg

candlestickmaker - A Life In A Day

myspace

Please do take a listen (you can listen to the tracks directly on the site), download, spread it around, drop some words about it here, add me on myspace, whatever! ENJOY!

Guest placidburp

your avatar freaks me out, go away

Didn't you leave a while back? go away

Candlestickmaker - Got this a while back, very very good indeed. Nice one! :beer:

why are people using this forum all of the sudden for pushing their stuff?

because we're important watmm musicians. that's what we're here for right? listening to and commenting on music? nobody listens to my stuff when i post it in ylc.

ps. downloading now

ps.2 may i also add that your album artwork is awesome

It does make sense for people to link to their own music in the MD forum, especially if it's free in which I can't see anything cynical in it . Personally I'd never know about it otherwise as I rarely if ever look in the knob twiddlers section. Plus you don't even have to open the thread if you don't want to.

ill probably download your album but why are people using this forum all of the sudden for pushing their stuff?

Most of the YLC forum consist of separate tracks so every refreshment made of full albums from WATMM artists is welcomed ...for me...

Guest 277: 930-933

because we're important watmm musicians. that's what we're here for right? listening to and commenting on music? nobody listens to my stuff when i post it in ylc.

ps. downloading now

I'd like to say that your Excellent Universe EP is excellent and it's on my top 10 list of 2009 releases someone asked me to make so there.

i think if you've released a full album you should absolutely post it in here. whos to say that a watmm members new album isnt as good as luke vibert/etc's new album.

Guest AOOproductions

your avatar freaks me out, go away

Didn't you leave a while back? go away

Candlestickmaker - Got this a while back, very very good indeed. Nice one! :beer:

Alright thats it, you leave me no choice.

Last last post.

This album is quite good. I know now I'll be listening to it at bedtime for a while.

I liked your project 168 a lot, too.

ps. downloading now

I'd like to say that your Excellent Universe EP is excellent and it's on my top 10 list of 2009 releases someone asked me to make so there.

thankyou!

Guest Conor74

You have a very mature sound.

Can't beat early Simple Minds. They had some belters, up until they discovered stadium busting anthems in the mid 80s.

You have a very mature sound.

Can't beat early Simple Minds. They had some belters, up until they discovered stadium busting anthems in the mid 80s.

does new gold dream count as stadium stuff? i freakin' love that album.

Guest Conor74

does new gold dream count as stadium stuff? i freakin' love that album.

No no, New Gold Dream is squarely within their good era. Sons and Fascination/Sister Feelings Call, New Gold Dream and Sparkle in the Rain. 1981-84. Had some bloody fantastic stuff, like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQJUzT8pMF4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJDx-1L3V9U

Archived