IGNORED

Brilliant 6IE.CR Vid

sneaksta303

The thread title is correct! Fucking brilliant. Especially love the tim & Eric scene on the stage. I think the only thing that could have made this better would be if you had made him totally jam out on that triangle to the glitchy ae beats. So what is the story you're trying to convey here though? I'm thinking that this was all going on in the head of the guy that got attacked by the animal. He remembers being at that tim & eric show where he met the young black lady and got her preggers. Then she gets an abortion against his will which is shown by the man going into the womb and chopping them out. The man regretted not trying to keep her from getting the abortion for the rest of his life. He dreams of what they could have been had they had the chance to live out their lives. They could have been old men playing basketball together!

The thread title is correct! Fucking brilliant. Especially love the tim & Eric scene on the stage. I think the only thing that could have made this better would be if you had made him totally jam out on that triangle to the glitchy ae beats. So what is the story you're trying to convey here though? I'm thinking that this was all going on in the head of the guy that got attacked by the animal. He remembers being at that tim & eric show where he met the young black lady and got her preggers. Then she gets an abortion against his will which is shown by the man going into the womb and chopping them out. The man regretted not trying to keep her from getting the abortion for the rest of his life. He dreams of what they could have been had they had the chance to live out their lives. They could have been old men playing basketball together!

holy fuck that's fucking funny shit shit shit LOL. The video is not brilliant, but your explanation is.

haha that was great, and I've never thought of that song in that way (as a hip hop beat)

how can you NOT think of that as a hip hop beat?

I've never really equated ae tracks with hip hop. I can certainly see and understand the comparison, but I just get a completely different vibe from anything ae than from anything hip hop, so my mind doesn't like that comparison at all

ae have said themselves they take tons of inspiration from the b-boys and old school hip hop. listen to a track like v-proc, if that doesn't scream old school hip hop then idk what does. Sure it's all glitched out, but it's there for sure. It's like a robot from 2467 found some old school hip hop records buried deep in a long abandoned land fill and used them as inspiration.

i remember when i first played an AE track (the opening song on Chiastic Slide) for a friend of mine who was really into early industrial music like Throbbing Gristle and other various difficult listening he exclaimed 'this isn't interesting, its just instrumental hip hop using weird sounds'

• 2 weeks later...

Archived