IGNORED

the shocking quiz

keltoi

i just got this delivered to play at christmas with family and friends instead of sitting around bored (it's a long time since i got stuff to actually play with on christmas day)...

the shocking quiz

"Educational game including 600 question cards and shock device with fun concequences if you get them wrong"

41viBjSa1vL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

i just tried it out with my work mate, thinking it would give at best, a loud noise with a little tingle... i mean how much juice can 3 x AAA batteries produce? initially we couldn't get it to work so she put it up to FULL POWER, reset it, a siren sounded then suddenly i got seriously fucking ZAPPED! i yelped like a little girl and dropped the handle, my hands are still tingling 10 minutes later... then she had a go and screamed even louder than me.

i better not let my dad play with this, he's got a dicky heart. in fact noone's going to play it for more than 1 round. it's too severe!

2wghxqb.gif

Guest Stoppit

JAMES%20AVERY.jpg

i'd like to shock the shit out of my uncle phil

I only realised recently that James Avery (aka Uncle Phil) was also the voice of Shredder in the original TMNT cartoon.

It's caused me to reevaluate everything I thought I knew.

Hey i wonder if you do it enough times to your balls before sex whether it's a contraceptive. Yanoe, scrambles the little buggers, turns off their ability to swim/care.

Then again it would probably be a contraceptive given that your balls would be so sore that you wouldn't feel like doing it. And if you did do it and one of the bastards made it, you might end of having a mong child, or perhaps some kind of supercharged electro child. Able to waste tall buildings with a single pound.

sorree.. biyond tierd riet nao.

Archived